New big purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

New big purses

Post by claudius »

As I mentioned I found "my" kind of purses recently on line...namely big soft cushy ones. Love to stuff them and then have at them. Several are really big and soft leather ones and of coarse one of my favorite types..big soft patent leather ones. I'll show more pic of these and/ or some of the others soon. Found by luck an ungodly huge, lambskin, shinly, burgundy purse that's sitting on my lap now. I think I'll take a break and play with all 3 or 4 of these. 8) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Re: New big purses

Post by broker72 »

oh my god claudius.. these bags are soo good.. sure u had a super time with them.. the last two pics make me super excited.. will post pics of my wife's new super big tan bag soon..pls post pics of your black travel leather bag if possible
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Those purses are indeed boner-causing ones!!!! I loooove huge bags, myself! my fantasy is to "accidently" sit on a big purse like that at a party. They feel so Heavenly under my crotch!!! The best feeling i have is when i take a big purse to bed, as i tuck it nicely inside my sweat pants. I recently bought a purse, 2nd hand, hat originally was from the old clothing store "The Gap". It's a navy blue patent bag. Soooo cute! I looove taking it to bed!!!
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

nice,, if u sandwiched and stick ur hard cock in between #2 and #3 pictures i bet it would feel amazing
radared1

Post by radared1 »

love the big black patent purse, how about some more pictures of her.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Ok here's a few more..which made me get out another black shinly beauty and post it on the vinyl and patent leather thread. This sport is so much fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

that is such a beautiful purse, makes me want it really bad. Thank you 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

RR, ever get on a "style" kick?? I often find a purse that I'm really hot about but even if I get it I crave another just like it, but maybe in a different color or material. I love hunting on the internet for it and I think that's much of the fun and high of this sport. :lol: I watched and watched and finally found another just like it but in soft black leather. Later found one in off white leather too!! 8) 8)

What a thrill to get several of them out wearing some on your shoulder, one in your face, and of coarse one in the business area.....ah!!! 8) :D 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree with you, I have several that are all alike, and I love to use them just as you described. 8)