soft leather handbag from Etsy

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

soft leather handbag from Etsy

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Today I am very close to my aim. Finally, my used luxury leather handbag from America has arrived at me. Now I hold them in my hands and my penis has become quite hard. It excites me very much if I hold the soft leather in my hands, and at few moments my penis top quite humid from prejoy will touch this handbag.
Upps.... it has happened, my penis has touched the soft leather. He has left straight away a big humid spot on the soft leather. It feels miraculous if I rub my hard penis on the soft, quilted leather. This noble leather handbag will soon get her first load of warm, viscous sperm. Again a new future opens for a nice leather handbag, and she will go an absolutely new way. From now she is not any more the companion of a nice lady, from now it is the desire object of my choice and I may as often rape them as I want.
The leather handbag smells very pleasantly of the perfume of the lady whom she has used before. Tonight she will receive a new smell if I squirt my sperm in her soft sheath. What nice handbag for fucking. Meanwhile she is quite humid, from the juices of my prejoy, and this feels so good.
What journey for this nice handbag. 30 or 40 years ago she came from Italy to America. There she was bought from a lady in Atlanta and was carried during many years and treated carefully. Now, all many years later, is this fascinating leather handbag again back in Europe. Finally, here she gets this what for nice leather handbags is the best, an extensive fucking.

il_fullxfull.659830107_g1xw.jpg
il_fullxfull.452214223_8htf.jpg
il_fullxfull.452214235_nvy1.jpg
il_fullxfull.452214251_jq9n.jpg
100_7534a.jpg
100_7534a.jpg
100_7537a.jpg
100_7538a.jpg
100_7539a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.