I love BREE leather handbags + small video

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

I love BREE leather handbags + small video

Post by Leatherbaglover »

For many years I love leather handbags of BREE already, since I have fucked my first Bree leather handbag. This was in the eighties and it was a handbag from the mother of my girlfriend at that time. Now this BREE leather handbag is my newest object for fucking.

Bree01b.JPG
Bree01e.JPG
Bree01f.JPG
Bree01g.JPG
Bree01h.JPG
Bree01i.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leatherbaglover on Sun May 17, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wamshoes

Re: I love BREE leather handbags

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice! Do it!
Leatherbaglover

Re: I love BREE leather handbags

Wamshoes wrote:Very nice! Do it!
Yeah, her high-quality, soft leather has soaked up my juices quite diligently :D Now a big number of women would say: Oh my god what nice handbag and what is made there just with her :o :? :cry: What mess makes there a man with such a nice handbag :?: :oops: :cry: Then he still squirts his sperm on the soft leather and in the inside of the handbag. What to the hell they make with our handbags :?:
But sometimes one also finds a lady who likes it if one fucks her handbag. :D :D I met a nice lady here in Germany, and she give me one from her handbags for fucking :D :D :D :D She want as the only condition which I fuck her handbag hard and often and make pictures and videos from it :!: And this I would do :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D
Leatherbaglover

Re: I love BREE leather handbags + small video

100_7527.JPG
100_7525.JPG
http://de.xhamster.com/movies/4594127/w ... s.html?s=1

In this video you can see the BREE better :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Re: I love BREE leather handbags + small video

Post by Wamshoes »

Well done! Amazing!