What it means to you

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: What it means to you

Post by radared1 »

I guess we all have our reasons for loving purses, how about your reason for your lust to keep buying them? I purchased two off E=Bay and I picked them up tonight after work. One is a black Anne Klein shoulder bag and the other is a black Stone Mountain bag. Then on the way home I stopped at a upscale Thrift store and bought two more, the first one is a black patent handbag that fancy women used to carry, it has a snap type closure, the second was a Jessica Simpson, pink tote bag, I think it is vinyl but it is very sexy. At my next stop I bought two more, yup, two more. A black patent bag from Nordstrom's, it looks like a PRADA bag, and then a white smooth soft vinyl shoulder bag which reminded me of my high school girlfriend. Last but not least, red patent leather high heels, size 10 four inch heel, new never used. I have lots to play with now. Does anyone else go on buying sprees? 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Radared, I'm dying to see each one of the purses you just got and a short blurb about them! I'm getting hard just thinking about them, but as we all know we males are visually stimuled more. Please share with us. :D :)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I have been a purse fetishist since i was a young boy. I would stalk my cousins purses, as well as purses owned by my aunts. One time, i was over at a cousins house. Her purse was on the coffee table, and i was sitting on her couch, watching tv. I was trying to kick the purse off of the coffee table with my foot, so i could somehow get sexual with it. It's a strange fetish, to masturbate with a purse, but it's also very exciting! It's very financially draining, too. I've probably got a bedroom full of purses that probably cost me $2000 total. I have over 500 purses. Some of them are high end purses, like Rebecca Minkoff and Coach. I love a purse that's second-hand. I love a purse that looks used. I love a purse that smells like perfume! I love purses that women have carried before. I would rather have a used one than a brand new one. 99% of my purses are the used type. I love to think that i am doing something sexual to a purse, which is a woman's best friend and constant companion. She's got it on her shoulder, buying this and that, putting her keys in there, makeup bag in there, wallet with money and credit cards in there, pens, notepads, kleenex, candy, food, gum, whatever else. It's what a woman puts in her purse most of the time. She had the purse for a long time, or a short time, but now it's mine! I got it by purchasing it from ebay, or at a garage sale, or at a thrift store, or by other means. I love it that it's mine, to do what i want with it. I've stalked sooooooo many women in my life, watching them in public with their purse hanging on their shoulder, or under their arm, or whichever way they carry them. I stalked friends and family. I've gotten a hold of the purse that i fantasized about masturbating with! I've put my hands on it, and my cock n balls inside it! She didn't know that i wanked all over her beautiful purse while she was sleeping, but i did! I've also had missed opportunities. I met a blind date one time from a chat system. We went to one of her friends' house. We stayed there a few hours talking and doing this and that. It was then time to sleep. We all fell asleep. The blind date had a backpack type of purse, a cheapy from a swap meet. It was still hers, and it looked very hot! It was made of leather, or PVC. I could have masturbated with that purse for hours! She wouldn't have noticed it was not where she last put it. She slept like she was in a coma! I am serious! This girl slept sooo deep that you practically had to throw a glass of water in her face to wake her up. Anyway, I love purses, and i love soft leather ones the best, ones that i can put inside my sweat pants while i sleep, or i could put them inside my sweats and hump them to orgasm, and THEN go to sleep. It's what a woman has owned, and it's what i am in possession of...her purse!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love the leather and patent leather purses the best. I still love them so much I have to fondle and fuck them each and every day. I normally get eight or nine out and start in. It does not take long for the feeling to overwhelm me. It started years ago when I was in High School. I went to a carnival and met a girl who was two years older than me. We went on a ride thru the tunnel of love and she was all over me as soon as the car went into the building. Her black leather purse was in my lap and she rubbed my cock thru my pants and then unzipped me. She pulled my cock out and rubbed it on the bag. We rode the ride twice that NIGHT and I was in love. Sure do have fond memories.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I know what you mean radared!! I love to dive into piles of purses too (when the wife is not around). To feel, smell, and hear,and rub them all over is really intoxicating and incrediably stimulating. 8) :D :lol:

Today I hit the jackpot and found not one but 3 really big and soft leather purses on e-bay , beige, navey, and burgundy..one of my favorite colors..Can hardly wait to get them. Will share pictures if you all want. I think several are the really good cushy Italian leather too. Used so they should still have some or the womans perfume to mix with the intoxicating leather! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Would love for you to show the pictures when you get them. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Hey, when are you going to post the pictures of you last purse spree?

I'll be happy to as they arrive. :D 8)