What it means to you

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

What it means to you

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering, what each of you think who view this subject. Do you take your pleasure from using a woman's handbag and masturbating into it and all over her possessions? Sort of look at the power I have over you. Or do you like to use a woman's handbag to jack off on or masturbate with while you are thinking of the woman who carries the bag? The purse reminds you of a girl or woman you have fond thoughts of. Maybe you just like the feel, smell and touch of the leather purses. Do you love to fuck them, maybe lay out six or seven on the bed and then cuddle up with them. Do you like to kiss and fondle the bags? Do you ever wear one on your shoulder and maybe put on women's high heels? Every one is different and that is what makes the world go around. Lets here from you now! Come on Lucy you too. 8)
leatherlover16

Re: What it means to you

Post by leatherlover16 »

For me it's mainly the leather that makes me want to kiss, smell and touch the bag or purse. Eventually this leads to me wrapping the bag around my cock, laying down and just fucking the bag until I cum.
When I know who the owner is, especially if she is hot, there is an extra turn on knowing that she will use that bag again with my cum on it.
But as I said at the start, leather gets me so excited that it's not neccessary that I know who the owner of the bag is.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Whether it be her shoes, hose, clothes, or anything of hers, it's always been about me fantasizing having sex with her. For instance, when I use my cousin the hookers stuff, I fantasize about her having sex with other guys, then me having sex with her after.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It is for me, a daily need to feel the soft leather all over my body, to smell the newest purses, the leather scent is intoxicating. Then to feel the soft leather as my cock slides back and forth until my seed shoots out. What a great feeling. 8)
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

It's pretty simple for me. I enjoy using certain purses of mine to satisfy my lust. Always have.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

just purse's nothing else? ^ ^
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

leatherlover86 wrote:just purse's nothing else? ^ ^
Yes.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

well darn
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I love a leather handbag (also several) to fuck which was used before by a woman in the everyday life. The thought this the handbag on this just my penis rubs, at these places was touched before by a woman, excites me, besides, very much. These leather handbags very often also smell of the perfume which the lady has used. I love to smell it in such a handbag, while I fuck another handbag, and bit by bit the smell of perfume mixes with the smell of fresh sperm.
The most thrilling moment is for me if my hard penis with his humid top, the soft leather of the handbag touches for the first time. This moment I celebrate always so long it goes, unfortunately, it mostly does not last very long, until I have my first orgasm inside this handbag. Besides, with pleasure I think of the lady and at that what she would say if she could see her handbag at this moment. If she could see how my stiff penis penetrates into her former handbag.
Otherwise I fuck ladies' handbags because they make me simply hotly. Best I would feel every day the soft leather of a handbag, but, unfortunately, this not always goes, but two to three times per week I fuck with handbags. :D :D
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

This is a great question.

For me the answer is all the above. A active leather purse with all the owners contents in it is the biggest turn on for me. If I can fuck it and cum all over her contents it makes my day and probably my week. Picturing the owner as I fuck her purse is really important to me. A store bought purse doesn't cut it. I see a purse and I always picture the owner.

I sleep with 1 particular purse in my collection. A Marc Jacobs purse i found in a roadside park. It was stolen from the owner and dumped here. It had most of the owner's contents with it except for her wallet and a few other things. It's like having a complete purse all to myself. I do put a few of my purses on my shoulder in the privacy of my own home. No shoes.

I also have to admit that I really like going through a woman's purse I'm about to fuck. See what she has in it. Her wallet too. I never do anything bad with the information I see. It helps with the mental picture of the owner as I fuck it and cum all over it.