Elizabeth's leather pocketbook

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Elizabeth's leather pocketbook

Post by classicleatherpurse »

For my part time position, I work 2 days a week in a office setting. One of my co-workers has this black leather pocketbook that I have fantasize about rubbing my thick and hard cock all over. Ever since my co-worker has
been bringing this fuckable leather purse with her to work, I have been wishing to have an orgasm with it. Oh fuck, yeah! My co-worker's name is Elizabeth and her black soft leather purse wants me to bang it so hard!
That is the uncontrollable urge that I have whenever Elizabeth shows up in her office. Well today on Thursday
March 26, 2015, Elizabeth and a friend went out for an extended lunch and they said that they would be back in a couple of hours. When I went into Elizabeth's office, I found her leather pocketbook inside one of the desk drawers.
Only her wallet was not there. So, I decided to temporarily smuggle the black beauty of her pocketbook out of there to take with me back to my place. My home is only 15 minutes away, so I had 1 hour and half to do what I please to do with her purse!! Oh yeah mama!! :D :D 8) :) Let me tell you guys, I was in total ecstasy with Elizabeth's leather pocketbook!! I was humping on that leather pocketbook like a lovesick puppy pressing my hard cock on that leather above the shiny magnetic snap closure. It felt so fucking amazing to finally cum on Elizabeth's leather pocketbook.
After having my fuck and cum session with Elizabeth's purse, I went back to the office and was able to smuggle the pocketbook back to Elizabeth's desk drawer. Elizabeth ended up returning to the office 15 minutes after I got back from having my fun time with her black beauty leather purse!!! There was a moment when I saw Elizabeth put her wallet back inside her pocketbook. When I saw Elizabeth's hands open the front flap with her touching the part that I had cummed on, I got an immediate hard on! Next time, I want to cum on the leather strap of her pocketbook. I
I am looking forward to that moment!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Re: Elizabeth's leather pocketbook

Post by Leatherbaglover »

This is a wonderful job and a wonderful story my friend :!: :!: :!: :DI can feel with you :wink: :D This was a lucky moment for you, as you found this purse in one of the desk drawers. I would have made exactly the same with this leather purse. To see still then how the lady touches her just fucked handbag, is the absolute climax :!: :lol: I know exactly like exciting this looks :D Particularly if a rest from sperm sticks on the handbag, or in her inside :lol:
classicleatherpurse

Oh yes leatherbaglover! This was the perfect moment to grab that black beauty leather purse and I fucked it hard!
Heeheh!! :D :lol: 8)
I am looking forward to going to the office this coming Monday and I plan to look in her desk drawer so that I
can continue my rape for the leather pocketbook. It feels so soft on my penis!! Oh yeah!! :D 8)
Thank you for your post and best wishes to you good friend.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Give to this handbag the best what you have, your sperm :!: :!: :!:
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Show us a pic of elizabeth! Love to put the chick together with her hot purse. Show the contents and fill the inside with your cum and then shake the purse up. That's called shake and bake. Ha
classicleatherpurse

Hey pursecummer, the idea of shake
and bake sounds fun!
Splattering my sperm on Elizabeth's leather pocketbook may
likely be done on a daily or weekend basis.
Elizabeth just recently broke up with her boyfriend so that gives me
the perfect opportunity to become possibly her new boyfriend and the
great chance of fucking her black leather purse!! Heehee!!
I'll try to see if I can get a picture of Elizabeth.
classicleatherpurse

Leatherbaglover wrote:Give to this handbag the best what you have, your sperm :!: :!: :!:
Oh yes my friend, my hard penis belongs to Elizabeth's very beautiful, soft leather purse!!
I become so fucking aroused whenever I see Elizabeth's leather purse!! Oh fuckin yeah!!
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i'm getting turned on just by u talking about her purse like that just saying :)
classicleatherpurse

Oh yes leatherlover86 ! When i lift up the flap, i rub my balls on the front of the purse right on the shiny silver magnetic snap button and my penis starts to tingle and tickle from the cold of the snap closure!! Oooh,aghh...that makes my cock become so stiff! Heehee! And then i close the long flap and drape it over my wet penis and my semen starts to drip all over the smooth & ultra soft leather pocketbook!! Aghh, i want to fuck Elizabeth so hard and her very smooth and sensational leather purse makes me cum all over because I enjoy fucking and molesting Elizabeth's sexy soft & tender pocketbook!! i also love to put Elizabeth's long leather purse strap around my big fat dick to moan and scream in ecstasy!! Now Elizabeth's black beauty leather pocketbook is hanging on my fuckin' cock as i start jumping up and down on my bed! Each day that I see Elizabeth walk in the office with her nice size leather purse dangling from her shoulder, I just want to pin her down on the floor and unzip my slacks and spread my erect penis on that fuckin sexy leather pocketbook while sticking my fingers in her pussy!! Oooh i want to play with Elizabeth's purse and pussy and suck her tits while I shove
my wiener in the inside of the back pocket of her leather sexy arousing purse!!!
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mmmm i want u 2 fuck her leather purse and her SO BAD,, GOD im rock hard