Elizabeth's leather pocketbook

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Re: Elizabeth's leather pocketbook

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Today, Elizabeth called in sick, so during lunch time, i drove over to her home and brought her some chicken noodle soup and also got her some ginger ale & Pepsi. Elizabeth was very surprised to see me but she was very glad that I stopped over her place. She also said that I was very sweet & thoughtful to check up on her and buy the soup & soda.
Elizabeth was laying on the living room couch. At one point during my visit, Elizabeth wanted me to go into her bedroom to get a box of tissues & cough medicine. When I walked in her bedroom, I saw her black beauty leather pocketbook hanging in the closet. I started to sweat and I got major boner as I was staring at her purse and touching the front flap.
I couldn't play with Elizabeth's leather purse because she was awake and waiting for me.
However, next time I will have my fun fuck time with Elizabeth's sexy hot pocketbook!!
As I was getting ready to leave, Elizabeth blew me a kiss and asked if was coming back later.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mmm, i hope u get 2 again
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Hope to hear more soon, she might be one for you.
classicleatherpurse

Oh man radared, her being sick at home gives me the perfect moments to get close to her soft leather bag and other fun stuff. She just broke up with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago and I am falling for her and her damn leather purse.
Her boyfriend treated her like shit and used to hit her.
Every night after working at the office I think about Elizabeth and wishing that I could sleep with her leather pocketbook
to put it between my legs and humping on the purse like crazy!!
Since, i plan on visiting Elizabeth at home while she is sick,
I will look for a photo of her. She has dark hair and likes to drink, so that's good!
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

^ nice that u don't even mention me at all. well fuck that will make sure i get no emails for new comments on this
classicleatherpurse

I've been very busy in the office and I try my best to reply to each member. My reply to radared also applies to you and others. I was updating radared on Elizabeth. Now, i am on the way home from work and tired as fuck.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

pursecummer wrote:Show us a pic of elizabeth! Love to put the chick together with her hot purse. Show the contents and fill the inside with your cum and then shake the purse up. That's called shake and bake. Ha

Reminds me of the coating mix that you'd use to make Chicken or Pork Chops. LOL Great term for it, too!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Be really nice to her and you might be surprised, 8)
classicleatherpurse

Hi ihump, Yes, pork chops happens to be one of my favorite meals so I love the idea of shake n' bake with
Elizabeth's contents of her black beauty pocketbook. Since, Elizabeth was not feeling well, she had taken some
time off from work along with vacation time and she gets paid vacation from the employer.
After taking time off from work, Elizabeth is considering leaving the job and switching jobs. I sat down with Elizabeth and shared with her that I have feelings for her and she said felt the same way about me.
As to your request, I have a couple great pictures of my nice Elizabeth. I fantasize about putting her long leather purse strap inside her pussy and then tie it around my hard dick!! Heeheehee!
Sorry, that I haven't gave an update in a while because I was busy with my painting business.
Thank you for your suggestions for the shake n' bake with Elizabeth's contents of her soft leather, sexy pocketbook!!
This weekend, I plan to masturbate with her black leather purse and I want to sneak it into bed while I sleep in bed
and fuck her this Saturday or Sunday!! :D :lol: :P 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicleatherpurse

radared1 wrote:Be really nice to her and you might be surprised, 8)
Hi radared,
Oh yes, I have been very good to her and my reward is having a major fuck fest galore with her pussy, tight-firm butt
and to her soft black beauty leather pocketbook!!
As you can see, I have uploaded 2 photos of my sweet Elizabeth. Oh man, I get so lost when I stare into her sexy eyes
and it's also a damn fine bonus when she gives me great head!! Aghh, now my dick is becoming hard as shit & wet with cum!! Oooh yeah!! - aghh fuck yeah!! This weekend, I plan to find a creative way of putting Elizabeth's black leather purse into the bed while i bang the crap out of her and soak up her very soft & smooth leather pocketbook with passion!!