It's gonna be a good week.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherlover16

It's gonna be a good week.

Post by leatherlover16 »

I have had a new flatmate for the last month but unfortunately she's not into 'sexy' clothes and footwear, no heels, no leather or anything like that. Her friend however, is very sexy and has stayed over on a few occasions when the two of them go for a night out. They went out last night for a few drinks as they are gone on their holidays today and were in the holiday spirit but when they got back I nearly came in my pants. The friend was wearing black leather jeans. My God she looked incredible.
Anyway, I was up early for work this morning and the two girls were getting ready to go to the airport so I left before them. As I was coming home from work I got a text message and image from my flatmate of the two of them in the airport with drinks. I got in the door and decided to do a little snooping in my flatmate's room to see if there were any treats left for me to have fun with.

Look at what I found on her bedroom floor:

The friend's leather jeans. I have these for a week and I have the flat to myself. I'm gonna have some fun:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover86

Re: It's gonna be a good week.

Post by leatherlover86 »

mmm very nice,, love the pants
rbleather

Post by rbleather »

Have fun with those pants!

Let's see the pic of the flatmate and friend having drinks.
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

Oh my god! Those are so very worthy of lots of cumshots. Try cumming in one of the pockets and leaving it to dry :D
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

those need some serious cum
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

So, I've been having lots of fun with these pants over the last few days. I like to take my time and build up a big load over a few days so I resisted the urge to cum until today. I put some pillows inside to fill out the pants. Man it felt so good to shoot my spunk all over these pants.

The first two pics are of me trying to wear the pants but as you can see they are too small and I can't get them up the full way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mmmm nice job n load,, wish it was me in those leather pants
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Oh my GOD how hot! Have fun with every pocket and soft leather fold!
How many hot loads will they take?
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

it's hot aint it lucy, i should take pictures of some new jackets i got on ebay
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

Those pictures are so hot! Nice load man!