purse sex videos

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Laura91

purse sex videos

Post by Laura91 »

There needs to be more videos of guys fucking purses. Come on, guys! Get humping!
radared1

Re: purse sex videos

Post by radared1 »

We need to see some of your purses, and the love you give to them! 8)
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

Laura91 i agree, BUT women should show us them using a leather purse as well nothing is more hotter then seeing a lady rub her pussy with a leather purse
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Why is it that you can't find any videos of women fucking purses? Straps inside or just rubbing their pussy with the purse? There are all kinds of other fetish videos. Girls fucking shoes, clothes, panties inside them etc. Vegetables and everything under the sun. Why can't u find any videos of girls fucking purses? Some of my old girlfriends loved a hot leather purse rubbing on them. Come on people post any videos that u know of. Thanks
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

if u can find me some links be my guess ^ because when ever i typed stuff like that i never get the results i want

their are more vids of men fucking leather purse's then women using them, and about your girlfriends did u ever record them if not that was just for you 2
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

plus i dont wanna see straps or heels or some leather boots i don't like
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

A butter soft, posh leather bag is the PERFECT thing to rub all over soft tits and a wet pussy!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i agree^