New Coach!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

New Coach!

Post by pursecummer »

I bought a hot new black soft leather coach purse from a consignment shop. $50 but its worth every penny. The softest leather you will ever feel on your cock. Just love thinking about the woman that carried this hot bag while I jerk off. Coach purses are the best.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Re: New Coach!

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Sweet,..... and what a great find! Enjoy :D :D :lol:
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Great find!! There are several consignment shops in my area. I need to go to one of them and see what they have! I'll be looking at high-end purses, and seeing if i could score one in the less-than-$100 range. Looking for either a Balenciaga, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Coach, Gucci, or something. Maybe a high-end bag from a maker i'm unfamiliar with.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Great buy. Coach purses are great for fucking. Is this your own personal purse to keep to yourself for fucking? Or are you eventually going to give this to your wife as a present ( I've read a lot of your previous posts so I know this is a possibility) it would be hot to see her wear it out and about with cum stains all over it. Regardless enjoy that sexy purse and just drench it in your cum. Would like updates if you can.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yeah its tricky. The best and my goal usually is to buy a hot leather purse from some chick off craigslist, rape it for awhile then give it to my wife as a present. I've done this several times. She then wears them out or uses them for her every day purse and its awesome. I then continue to cum on them but clean them after so she will continue to use them. I do have my own stash of purses that I either can't give to her as presents I.e. Too old or too messed up etc. Most of the time I can move them from my stash to hers as presents. However she found this one and another hot white coach purse under the bed and got a little mad that I was spending so much money on my masturbation pieces and she said that she didn't want my jissed up nasty purses. Sucks as I won't be able to give these to her now. Also I'm afraid I won't be able to give her any more used purses. Maybe only new ones with tags. Sucks
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Super sexy! I love that soft black leather.
You've already treated it so well!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

you could treat it better lucy :) :twisted:
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Draping it over my shoulder wearing a tight, cropped leather jacket. Listening to the soft sounds of the leather rubbing together. The little clinks of silver hardware bumping together and feeling the magnetic tab grab that soft leather flap and pulling it down.... All the while knowing that it has brought someone sooo much pleasure every time I open it and squeeze that soft black leather in my leather gloved hands. Mmmmmm....
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

you forgot the part where u rub it on your pussy :twisted: hehe ^