ultra soft huge green hobo

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

ultra soft huge green hobo

Post by claudius »

You never know for sure when you buy a purse on live how nice or really soft it is. So I was really have to find this really big( and I like big) metalic green hobo. I don't usually get turned on tho green but the bag was way overcuming that! Just touching the shiny soft leather and swelling the previous owner's perfume gives me an instant big E. I love exploring every inch of her with my face, hands, and penis! 8) 8)

Thought I'd share if you are at all interested....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: ultra soft huge green hobo

Post by radared1 »

It looks so soft and I can almost smell the light odor of perfume. These are my type of bags too.

Great Job 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Saw a bag like that at a local thrift store recently. It was a designer bag by Vera Wang. SOOOOOOOO soft and it was like a dark green leather. Beautiful! I didn't get it. I don't know why. I usually go for the soft leather bags like that, but i didn't. Oh well, there will be other opportunities to get one like that. HOT!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How some more photos of it in action!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Having fun wrapping it around my hard penis which loves to ejaculate into it.. 8) 8) 8) Difficult to see but it's there in gobs! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

how about some more photos of your purse. It is so sexy 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius, where are the new pictures, hurry please.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

claudius wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:33 pm Having fun wrapping it around my hard penis which loves to ejaculate into it.. 8) 8) 8) Difficult to see but it's there in gobs! :lol:
Yes, it´s there and a lot. Splendidly :!: :!: :!: