In honor of this day...

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

In honor of this day...

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I hope everyone has a purse-loving day today! Spend hours and hours with your honey that holds money!! Or, better yet, some chick's honey that holds money, and make some loooooove to it! Make love to multiple purses, in honor of v-day! Spell out your i love you's by using your cock to "write it" on your favorite purse! Spend most of the day in bed, with a ton of purses on you, or you on them!
radared1

Re: In honor of this day...

Post by radared1 »

spent the evening just as you spelled out. about a dozen of the soft smooth beauties played on my raging cock. Love the ending, it was a happy one. :lol:
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I decided to post some pictures of my Valentines day fun with a couple of my favorite purses. :D :D if only the former owner of the Marc Jacobs purse knew what happened to her purse after she lost it. If she saw these pics her head would probably explode. :twisted: :lol: :D
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

nice job. lucky purse 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

SUCH a hot purse. HOT, as in fire and brimstone, as you fucked the natasha Q purse by Marc Jacobs. Natasha backwards is "ah satan". LOL
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Maybe she would love it? Squeezing that butter soft black leather in her hands, massaging your love into it.

That is SUCH a sexy bag!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i wanna fuck that bag!