Found a sweet granny leather purse on Ebay

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Found a sweet granny leather purse on Ebay

Post by Leatherbaglover »

When I saw this nice leather purse on Ebay, I must buy it and I have done it. It has cost only one euro, and the leather looked so wonderfully soft. I could immediately imagine in thoughts how my excited penis on the purse leather enjoys itself, and my sperm is running along the soft leather.
Today is my wish had become. This old and sexy granny purse has arrived on my hard penis. It is a very nice thing for playing sexy games with it. Few minutes ago my hard penis has touched the soft leather to the first time, and a big drop of my Pre-cum has spread on the leather. The first time in her long-standing existence, this soft handbag has come to the contact with sexual juices and I must say, she makes a good job.
I have a big predilection for this kind of old leather purses since I was a young man. Her form and the glove-soft leather has strongly excited me sexually in the past. At first I played with the leather purses from my own granny, and I had my first seminal outpouring on the black leather from one of her sweet purses. I have kept this leather purse and I fuck him till this day over and over again with pleasure. Because my granny has owned a big number of leather purses, I also had many play possibilities. Sometimes I have smuggled one of her purses in my bedroom. There I have him then about several days, every night fucked and intensely raped. Then I have exchanged him secretly for another leather purse. If these granny's leather purses are completely emptied, one can hide them very pleasantly in the underpants and also carry secretly. I had on occasion sometimes an orgasm on the way from and into the house from my granny. To my luck the way went by a big park and there were some concealed places where I could follow my passion unnoticeably from other people. The purses of my granny became blotchier and blotchier with the time, but she has never complained to it.
Whenever I see today such a granny leather purse, I must buy him and fuck afterwards. As well as this brown leather purse which will receive today his first fucking. He belonged to a lady who lives in Munich and sells some things of her mother. Their mother has owned this purse more than forty years, and it was one of her favorite leather purses. She has carried him only to special occasions and now he should come to other good hands. There this leather purse now has also come, in very good hands. She told me that she has played as a small girl with this purse, and so she could not throw away the leather purse of her mother simply into the garbage. Now I rub my hard penis in the soft leather and remember the leather purses of my own granny. What the lady from Munich would probably say in addition if she knew it what happens just with the former leather purse of her mother....... :lol:
More pictures soon!

granny purse1b.JPG
granny purse1a.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.