asked before. How do you "fuck" your purses?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

asked before. How do you "fuck" your purses?

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Do you use your hand to jerk it, and then jerk all over the purse? Do you use the purse to get you off by rubbing on it, or humping it? I never use my hand to jerk off. Never have, never will. I always will use a fetish item, in this case, a purse. If it has a leather or vinyl lining, i will put a few dabs of a lubricant in (or on) the purse, and then sexually penetrate it, or sexually cuff the purse around my cock. I will jerk with the purse until i shoot a load in it, OR on it! I know that some guys will probably use their hand, like they're jerking off, and will just shoot wads all over the purse and make it a complete mess. Whatever your method, it's a beautiful thing to have sex with a purse, especially one that a woman currently owns and carries all the time.