CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

HANDBAG_SEX

CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

Ive just won a bid on ebay for two coach handbags, and here are some sexy picturesof them......I AM EAGER for these handbags to arrive, and the second they do; im going to have to boink them something chronic

enjoy guys and let me know what you think :D :D :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Re: CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

Post by lovespurses »

Dude!!! GREAT FUCKING BUY!!! I just love big purses like that. This is my preferred style of purse to fuck. You sir are a lucky man to have those awesome Coach purses to yourself. Can't wait to see the pictures of you receiving them and then you giving them a good Christening with your cum. You will have tons of fun, trust me.

I especially like the Coach purse in the first 3 pictures. About a month ago I saw this attractive blonde at a restaurant I was eating at. She was quite tall, 5'-10", 5'-11" in flat riding boots. Tight jeans, tan winter coat, big ass, couldn't see her tits with the coat on, shoulder length hair, early to mid 30's. On her left shoulder was the exact same purse you have in your first 3 pictures. Holy shit I had such a huge hard on after seeing that purse on her shoulder. All I could think of was how bad I wanted to fuck her and her awesome Coach Purse. Thanks for the awesome pics of your new toys. Enjoy.

By the way what is the name of the first style of Coach purse in the first 3 pictures of your post.
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@Lovespurses

Cheers man, the first three of them im not sure, but i know they are bucket/ hobo style and feel great.....I saw a woman who i know that had a handbag just like these ones, but hers had studs on the shoulder strap.....When I got home after talking to heer in town, i just had to release some seed, and another one of my many handbags got it hard that day I can assure you. That womans' bag was very similar as said to the ones i brought here.......

I must of pissed off numerous women by winning these two auctions, but i can assure you that these bags are going to a very "loving home".

I have a few more bags as I said, and im just about to upload some more pics of them, and later some of them after one of my boinking romps xx
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Those are some great Coach bags! I love love LOVE those bucket bags. Just the shape of them gets me hard!! HOT!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!! I just bought ANOTHER Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag. It is like my 8th one! They are too hot with squishy, soft, supple leather!!! There are also two coach bags i want from ebay. One is the aqua teal Lindsay. I also want a 65th Anniversary Legacy turnlock, and one more is a Coach Ashley satchel. Photos below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ihumpherpurse on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

Cheers people, i cant wait either, ive already got quite a collection of different handbags anyway, i keep promising photos, so in a while i will have to upload them

that blue coach legacy is fit, i tend to like them in black though, is it a crossbody with a long strap?? i love to sit on the floor against the bed, with a handbag on a chair and let it gently slide onto my cock, sometimes i feel the sharpness and cold of her keys against the tip of my penis, when i attach the keys and fob to the strap of her bag......i love the rummaging sounds , the sexyness of zips and stuff rubbing together and the feel of the leather as the bag gently sways and touches my aching cock.....how i love to blow my load like this ........this is what i have planned for those coach bags xx
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Hopefully my tax refund will get here so i can get those purses paid for and shipped to me! I believe the Legacy has a long strap. I've seen them with long straps. Just the look of the leather is hot! It's thick, supple leather, as you will find with Coach bags. I figure all three of those Coach bags will be about $450.00 total. It's well worth it getting my rocks off on those beautiful purses! The best thing about them is they are pre-owned. I love a purse that's been carried by a woman 100's of times, all of her stuff has been put in the compartments, and she's taken it a million places. When i buy them, i will take them to ONE place, and that's to bed! I will shoot wads upon wads on those honeys! I can't wait to get them!!! My only risk is that someone buys them before i do. I will then have to look for other Coach bags similiar to the ones in those photos i posted. I am rock hard just thinking about those purses!!!
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@ihumpherpurse

have you got pictures of the rebecca minkoff you are buying?

nice collection by the way; lets see you violate these bags x they need a LOT and i mean A LOT of cum on them - i think you have some work to do :D :D :D :D
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Those bags look incredible! PERFECT supple Coach leather! There's nothing like it. Mmmm... have fun!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@Lucy

I absolutely have full thorough intention to. The second of these coach bags (the sexiest one with the zip on the outside) was owned by a woman who accidently posted the bag and left some makeup in it, and some other things; she emailed me to let me know, and then the dream came true, she said not to worry about sending those things back. So not only have i got the handbag, but ive also got some of the things she clearly used on a daily one.... This only adds to the sex factor

Lucy, what i now need is someone like you, who is clearly not put off by a guy who wants intense sexual activity with both your handbag and you; and the times we could have would be very cummy indeed.......

The countdown for the sexy arrival began about a week ago and im getting thoroughly hard, annoyed and impatient xx - overseas deliverys take the piss