CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Just think, you are going to have sex with a purse from a woman who lives in another country. That's exotic and erotic! I almost bought a purse recently from a woman from Australia. i am still thinking about it!! To put my cock n balls all over a purse that she carried, and she lives 8000 miles away, would be awesome!! It would be even more exotic to buy a purse from a woman that lives on Amsterdam Island, which is almost 12,000 miles away.
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@ihumpherpurse

innit man, better yet, when you are able to find out their whole name.........then search for their picture on facebook or linkedin or something. then find out what they look like. Its a fucking huge turn on when you get a good looking woman thats worn the handbag........and yer erotic exotic...........im gonna keep fucking in the handbag.

and ive got a few pictures of previous/ current girls ive had sex with and obviously their purses/ handbags too.........ill start another thread for that :D :D
timay

Post by timay »

Oh my God, Fuuuuuck yessssssss! Those old style Coach bags with the thick black leather and huge gold zippers are fucking hot!! You don't see much of the vintage bucket styles anymore so that was great to see!!

Beautiful pictures man!!
PursesBootsPumps
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

Love the pics, that coach Ashley is Hot!
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@wetman1 @timay

cheers guys, ouldnt agree more about the coach handbag with the zip on the back.........i just cant wait for this bag to get here, then im going flat out on it

have you guys ever shagged a coach bag??
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Are you asking have you fucked any type of Coach bag, or that specific style?
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@lovespurses

i guess both questions apply........

I have never "done" a coach handbag - YET.......fucking is imminent the second delivvery gets here.

whats the handbags and purses from coach you guys have sexed up, what was your favourites, why and whats the ones you want to do????

please answer and tell m even how...... i want to try new ways of handbag sex
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

HANDBAG SEX

I do have a black leather Coach purse that I have fucked countless times. It is my second favorite in my collecton. The first is my Marc Jacobs Classic Natasha Q purse I have as my avatar. You look at my post "I have a slight problem" you can read about some of my experiences with that purses. yes I still have it.

You will have tons of fun with your new Coach purses. The leather is soo fucking soft and as i said before I just love those big bucket style shoulder purses. And you have a Coach on top. Makes it better yet. The one i molested years ago was a Kenneth Cole like the one i have here in the picture. If only i could find one like that again. I would just drench it and everything inside with my cum. Oh well, one can always dream.
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@lovespurses

that handbag in the pics is sexy as fuck - keep trawlling ebay, preloved, craigslist, freecycle and the goodwill/ thrift/ charity shops.... if i get desperate for the handbag, i will even go as far as to put out wanted ads, and even trawl facebook for it.

that avatar picture of handbag is fit too......

im also into the backpack handbags, and also small bucket handbags.......i also do like ones with just zip tops and also some with flapover.

mostly its either black, brown or navy that does it for me, but i havve a few other gorgeous ones, like the white newlook satchel crossbody which is sexy x

ill be looking at your posts man and see how things are........keep up the good work and if i see that kenneth cole one........ill let you know
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Any updates on your Coach purses yet? Have you received them yet? I would like to see some hot pictures of those sexy purses. Especially them covered in cum. :D :D