CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: CANT WAIT FOR THE COACH!

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@lovespurses OMG!! The leather on that bag looks soooooooooo soft and fuckable!! WOW!! The Marc Jacobs purse is hot, too! There's a bit of evil in our purse fuckings, especially when we do it with a purse that a woman currently owns. In this case, it's apparant. Natasha backwards is "ah satan." LOL
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

OHHHHHH YESSS THERE IShttp://shoesession.com/ SOME SEXY UPDATES AND SOME FUCKING HORNY STORIES......!!!! especially the one tonight when i wore m girlfriends denim skirt.....her radley crossbody bag......and took her purse and keys...........went to ATM machine (WITH MY CARD) and put the money in her purse and buttoned it......zipped the leather brown radley cross-body handbag and walked up road.....handbag over one shoulder ,bumping into me all the way home with each step......skirt was under my trousers........but as soon as i got through front door then everything came off except the bag and skirt.............imagine the look on her face when she saw me........imagine mine when the door opened and she was there.....she went pale ill tell you..........dont ever try to sneak out the bed at 4am...............let alone out the house................i had to tell her about my "tastes"............ she seems understanding enough........if not.........her handbag and perfume are mine
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

Here's the wife's madison maggie bag, I love this purse with a passion. This purse doesn't get used to much as she has 5 other bags to carry but i only managed to cum on this once but the wife has a few trips coming up so I may have a little fun with it, and sense I have a big wetlook fetish also I might end up taking it in the shower to be even more sassy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.