what is the riskiest purse fuck you have ever done?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: what is the riskiest purse fuck you have ever done?

Post by pursecummer »

Ok thanks. Yeah I've been to that group. Yes spammers galour. There is a slang site out there that has the term shake and bake. Its when you cum in a chicks purse, zip it up and shake up all the contents. Pretty awesome
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

Yeah, that page/group was really cool. Then, the spammers screwed everything up.
timay

Post by timay »

Laura91 wrote:Yeah, that page/group was really cool. Then, the spammers screwed everything up.
Yup, I agree. I think a lot of us found that group first and then found this particular forum.

all my posts there were under my email name timothy_lahl. It was a great place before the fucking spammers ruined it.
PursesBootsPumps
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I would looooooooove to hear stories of jizzing a co-workers purse! I wrote a fictional story on such a thing years ago that i'll have to share on here later.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

years ago before cell phones were the thing and taking pics of everything was cool i worked for a rental car company and we had some pretty hot women working in the offices every one of them carried big soft leather bag and leather cigarette cases seeing them go out on their smoke breaks got me hard as a rock so when i would have to work a closing shift most of the office staff would be gone so the lady at night would leave her purse in the back office and id have access to the office to clean it up taking out the trash and sweeping the floor and ridding up so the purse would be there calling my name i fucked a number of purses in that office and the leather chair the assistant manager sat in everyday it was rare when the assistant manager was there after 5pm so her leather chair became fare game but i took a risk every time i fucked a leather bag in that office never know when the lady working the front was going to come back for her purse i fucked more than just their purses i fucked leather coats and some of them had leather car seats i have fucked and left nices loads on for them to take home :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@ifucklthr that is sooo cool! Molest those purses when nobody is around! The women have no idea your seed was spurted on and inside their purses! Beautiful! Those are the best stories! No harm, no foul! It's just an inanimate object! It's not like you raped a human or an animal. You raped a purse. I go into thrift stores and buy purses a lot. I see women in the purse aisle, looking at the various ones, and i'm doing the same thing. I pick out some very hot purses! Nice leather ones that the women didn't see before i did. I put them in my cart. I buy them and take them home and rape the hell outta them! I sexually penetrate the purse, or rub my junk all over the outside. It doesn't matter, as long as i'm doing what i want to the purse. I am doing things to the purse, where the former owner(s) would freak out if they ever knew it. Especially the high-end purses. I've seen Gucci bags there, Coach, and other brands. Not SUPER high-end bags, but ones that are good enough to take home and rape anytime i want. I love it!!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

hmmm i never really shot my load on the inside of the purses i always left it on the outside so you can see it .. :twisted:
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

ifucklthr wrote:hmmm i never really shot my load on the inside of the purses i always left it on the outside so you can see it .. :twisted:

I love to do it inside the purse. If it has a leather lined interior, it's a blast! No pun intended! I've had earth-moving orgasms while fucking inside purses. Insane ones! Outside is cool, too, but you won't make as big of a mess that drips onto the floor if you fuck the inside of the purse. If you fuck the outside, and you have kids, or pets, then it's not that nice. You have to clean up your spilled spooge.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

how about some more input from you purse lovers.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I pulled off another cladestine purse rape off last night :D

Here is how it went down. Where I live has been very hot and humid here so my cousin Allison decided to host a pool party of sorts last evening. A lot of people in and out of the house getting snacks, using the bathroom, etc, etc. When I first arrived and went inside the house, hanging on the back of a chair in the bedroom where we were throwing the clothes we changed out of into our swiming suits was Allison's brown faux leather purse. Top unsnapped I could look inside and see all the contents of her purse, Just begging for a cum shower :twisted:

I decided to make it my mission that night if I could to get my hands on her purse and rape it. :D I took a few pictures of the purse on my phone for mementos if I could pull it off and if not I could still fantasize with the pictures of raping her purse and cumming all over it. I then went outside and joined the party.

There was a lot of alcohol at this party so as time went on people were not as observant and paying attention to what was going on as if we were all sober. I just waited and watched for the opportunity to go back into the house, grab Allison's purse and take total advanced of it with my cock. :D

I finally saw a opportunity that there wasn't many people hanging out in the house so I decided to make my move. I acted like I needed to use the bathroom so I went in the house. There wasn't anyone in the area of the house I detoured to on the way to the bathroom. Quickly grabbed Allison's purse off the chair and took it to the bathroom with me. I locked the door behind me. I then did a quick go through her purse. I looked through her green wallet and left it open inside the purse when I put it back in. I looked through her planner as well as a pocket in the main compartment of the purse where she kept some makeup. By now I had such a raging hard on that I stopped going through the purse, Slid the purse on my cock and away I went.

Allison has had this purse for a few years now and she has used it almost non-stop. Work, things for the kids, shopping. This purse is always on her when she's out. I don't see het all that offten and every time ive seen her in the last few years she's had this purse. This purse definitely shows its been well used for awhile and for me it makes it that much hotter. Discolorations, frayed spots, scrapes and scratches on this purse says well used and worn.

I started stroking away with my cock in the main compartment. I could feel her wallet rubbing against my cock among other things. I had the purse wrapped as tightly as I could with the contents still inside. I stroked harder and faster. I could hear all the contents jostling around inside the purse. I finally couldn't take it any more and with a groan I unloaded in Allison's purse, and a huge load at that. I looked down at the purse when I was unloading in it, I had loosened my grip on it and the purse actually throbbed where it was resting on top of my cock as I unloaded into it. It was definitely a thrill to see her purse do that. :D

After I collected myself after a minute of her purse still sitting on my cock, I pulled it off and looked what I had done inside her purse. It was a absolute cum covered disaster. With her wallet being opened I actually shot load inside her wallet. All over her credit cards, Driver's license and cards along those lines. Some cum had even rolled into the cash pocket so I had cum in her cash. The actual purse had cum everywhere too. On a,number of things in the purse, All over the lining and then I saw a little problem. At the bottom of her purse was a huge pile of coupons, receipts, loose papers, sticky notes, etc, etc. My cum was all over in all that paper too. There was no way I could clean and dry that all out and I couldn't throw all that paper out as then Allison would know someone was in her purse.

So I decided to leave it that way. I wiped up her wallet and rubbed the excess cum on the outside top of the purse so whenever she opens up her purse she has my cum on her hands. I left the cum on the purse lining and in all that paper. I was getting ready to take it back to where I got it from when I heard voices out in the room the bathroom exits into. Oh Fuck! I looked around for a place to stash the purse and found a laundry hamper full of dirty clothes. I put it in the hamper and threw a bunch of clothes and towels on top of it to conceal it. I then reluctantly left the bathroom and went back to the pool. I hoped upon hope that Allison wouldn't need her purse or notice it's absence from its spot and I could get it back to where I grabbed it from.

A little over a hour later I saw a opportunity to go back for the purse. I left the pool again and went to the bathroom and went into the clothes hamper and retrieved her purse. Having it in my hand again got me all hard all over again so I decided to have another go at raping and cumming in her purse. This time I fucked both the side outside zipper pocket and the flap on the flap pocket. It took me a little longer before I cummed on the purse again. When I did I ended up pumping a load all over the outside of the purse. I tried to get my cock inside the flap pocket before I came but I couldn't make it so the outside of her purse was the next thing to get a thorough cum bath. It looked so hot with all my cum rolling down the side of her purse.

I cleaned up the outside of the purse by getting a towel and then rubbing the cum all over her purse. Couldn't see the cum on the outside unless you were really looking for it. I admit after I was done I had a urge to drop her purse in the toilet and piss all over it but I didn't act on my urge. Figured I'd pressed my luck far enough. I checked out the door to make sure the coast was clear and then quickly took Allison's purse back to the chair from where I got it from. Got away clean. Another successful purse rape. :D

I didn't get any pictures of my purse victim all covered in cum. I took a few pictures before I took it for its cum bath but being I was wearing a wet swimsuit I didn't have my phone on me during the actual dead, plus i didn't get a picture of the inside of the main copmpartment as i heard someone comming and i didn't want anyone to see me messing with Allison's purse. Sorry :(