what is the riskiest purse fuck you have ever done?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: what is the riskiest purse fuck you have ever done?

Post by pursecummer »

Man that is hot. Good job. Wish I had opportunities like that. Would have done the same thing. I cum all in my wife's purses. The other day she found some dried cum on the strap of a purse she was going to use. She said if you want me to wear this purse tomorrow you need to clean this off. So I took it and cleaned the strap and she wore it the next day. Pretty hot. I've cum all over that purse couple times since
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I just marvel at that beautiful pink patent wallet inside that open purse that lovespurses posted the pic of. WOW! I'd grind on that wallet till i shot all over it!! Drown that thing in jizz!!!
timay

Post by timay »

Great job man! Allison's bag is fucking hot..I've always had a thing for brown purses...leather or faux leather!

Did you say it had a snap top or a zipper top to it?
PursesBootsPumps
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

timay wrote:Great job man! Allison's bag is fucking hot..I've always had a thing for brown purses...leather or faux leather!

Did you say it had a snap top or a zipper top to it?
Snap top. Though the snap was undone as you can see in the picture when I saw it and later got my hands on it for it double dose of my cum :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any updates of readers