Friends wallet that i fanally got to cum over

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lover man

Friends wallet that i fanally got to cum over

Post by Lover man »

The wallet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lover man

Re: Friends wallet that i fanally got to cum over

Post by Lover man »

The owner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Nice. I really admire your work on some of those other wallets in your other posts. I would really like to hear the stories on how you are getting access to all these ladies wallets. To a lot of us on this site the story that goes with the pictures is just as important as the picture itself.

I also got to say, all the women whose wallets you have fucked are pretty easy on the eyes. So I must say you have good taste unless you are just showing us the highlight reel and there are more wallets from less attractive women you have fucked and haven't posted on them. Either way I would love to hear how you are getting access to these ladies wallets. I think a number of people on here will agree with me that we want details please.
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

A lot of them are ex girlfriends or friends of ex girlfriends or just friends plus a few random ones lol. My wallet and purse fetish started when I was younger. I used to love seeing pretty women holding and cluthing their wallets in supermarkets and shops. These are only a tiny percentage of women's who's purses I have cummed over. A lot of the time I get hold of their wallets and purses when they go to the toilet or I get left alone with them. I love the feel of them on my cock. Some of the wallets are now in my possession as the girlfriend got new ones so I took the old ones for my personal collection. I love the rush I get knowing that anyone of these owners could catch me shooting my load in her wallet. I also love rubbing my helmet over the wallet the textur feels so nice and makes me so wet. Would love to see your pics please. P.s here's a pick of newest one
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

And owner
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Thanks for answering my questions about how you've been getting a hold of these wallets and cumming on them. Yeah it's hot seeing a woman touching her wallet or purse after you've cummed all over it. I'm kinda what you would call a complete package purse fucker. I like my purses complete just the way they were when the owner is using it or last had possesion of it. So that includes women's wallets.

I see you have been asking for pics of women's wallets that we have gotten a hold of and fucked but you haven't had much luck so far getting any so i'm going to indulge you in a few pictures of my work on Julie's DKNY wallet. The full story is in my post "I have a slight problem" post. Hope you like the wallet and my pics. Enjoy.
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

This is SUCH a SEXY wallet... and I just LOVE the black leather bag!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Wonderful pictures, please more of it :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :wink: :D