Some of the womans walet ive cummed over

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lover man

Re: Some of the womans walet ive cummed over

Post by Lover man »

Sexy friend and her wallet. Love to take it out of her handbag when she's not around. Then look at all the pics she has in it of her friends. And then rub my hard dick all over it until I finally shoot my load over it. Love to see her then playing with it and touching it minuets after I had just fucked it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Wallet owned by the sexy girl in above post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Sexy mother in law and her wallet which I have cum over several times
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Mother in laws wallet
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Friends wallet which I've secretly cummed over for years without her knowledge
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Friend wallet
timay

Post by timay »

OH fuck yeah!!!

Dude, you're a man after my own heart....love leather wallets. I mean fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE leather wallets!!

Most of us here are only turned on by purses, there's very few wallet lovers here. Thanks for all the pics!

Tell me, how do you get access to all these great things? Your mother-in-laws is fucking hot as hell!!
PursesBootsPumps
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Dude this is hot. How do you get access to all these girls wallets? Wallets are hot but are hard to fuck as there is less material to fuck and more buckles and shit that get in the way. Have you gotten a hold of any of their purses? I bet there are some hot ones. Show us some purses and fuck some for us. Nothing better than a soft leather purse wrapped around your dick! You are the man. I am jealous