My new leather purse from Stone Moutain

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

My new leather purse from Stone Moutain

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Today this hot leather purse of Stone Mountain has arrived at my home. It is the Christmas present for my purse loving cock :wink: :D Soon after his arrival and a long way from Chicago to Germany, this soft leather purse has made the acquaintance with my hard penis. It is a very exciting feeling if I press my penis against the soft leather.
More pictures soon come :!:

100_7289a.jpg
100_7290a.jpg
100_7291a.jpg
100_7292a.jpg
100_7293a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Laura91

Re: My new leather purse from Stone Moutain

Post by Laura91 »

Nice! :mrgreen:
Leatherbaglover

Laura91 wrote:Nice! :mrgreen:
YES :D :D :D
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

looks really really fuckable hehe
Leatherbaglover

It is my friend, it is :wink: :D :D
timay

Post by timay »

Awesome, Stone Mountain is my absolute favorite brand of all time!!

Some might call them "grandma" or "mom" type bags, but that's my favorite, little hardware and no bling, just fantastic soft smooth LEATHER!!!!!!!!
PursesBootsPumps
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I am stalking a few more Rebecca Minkoff bags online. I buy other brands, but her bags are made with italian leather, and sooo soft and squishy. They are expensive brand new, but i'm buying them used, and getting a good discount. There's a seller on one site, and i've been feasting my eyes on her bags for at least 5 years, but never bought one from her, because she was always asking too much for them. Recently, she was asking like half off the retail price, so i am now going to save money and buy it. It's such a hot bag! The woman is hot, herself, so i will just think of her while i'm raping her bag when i get it from the postal carrier in about three weeks.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Sounds good. How did you get a pic of the woman selling the purse? Always wanted a pic of the woman that was selling a purse but could never figure out how. Maybe she has her own site? I asked once for a pic but never got one. Show us the pic of her and her purse. Nothing better than fucking a hot purse and picturing the hot chick that used to carry it
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

She has an avatar on her selling site. She's brunette, and very cute!
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

I've had one run in with a stone mountain bag. It was next door neighbor and she gave me a ride one day (older lady). It was big brown and the softest leather purse. I asked to hold it she refused and put in the .back of the car on the floor. I couldn't help myself I had to touch it, so I reached back and picked it up anyway. 8) She argued to put it down and I did then I told her if she ever doesn't want it anymore keep me in mind. How I wish I could have gotten that purse alone damn getting hard as I type this