More purses for X-mas!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: More purses for X-mas!

Post by broker72 »

Love the first one.. so soft n shiny and looks sexy after being fully stuffed
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

That Coach Lindsey bad is out of this world! Love all of that luscious leather and zippers!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

the first one (second in the photo) is seriously hot, get some cum on it and show us .......do it because there are a few of us that now like that handbag and want to see you fucking in the handbag
claudius

Post by claudius »

I don't know which one is second but I'll post more of all. For you black patent lovers I couldn't resist this huge soft Gucci tote. I saw the ad for her 8-9 years ago and went gag-gag!!! :D :D Way too expensive then. I said to myself I've got to get that purse someday! Well saw it on E-bay and the rest is history...It reall is as sweet as it looks. What do you all think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Stunning, it takes my breath away. I think you made a great purchase, now to shower it with your seed.
I sometimes like to carry a purse around with me in the house, this one would be perfect, 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE that black patent purse!! HOT!!!!!!!!! I want one like that! I looove black patent!! The REAL kind, not the fake stuff! Some purses of mine that are patent leather are soooooo thick! I looove how soft some patent leathers are!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yea, there is a big difference in patent leathers. I'm with you, the softer cushier ones are the best for me as they carry nicely and mould around your penis very nicely!!! :D :D :D 8) Most of these are the Italian leathers, as I think they use a softer, finer, maybe lamb leather...and the arouma is .....super sensual too!! I'll have to show more purses and a patent coat that I found also. I'll start a thread about my obsession with a Gucci Hystera purse and it's quest. Stay tuned and turned on you patent lovers.....and I know you are out there too!! 8) :lol:

You others please describe or show some of your favorite shiny patent purses....I'd love to hear of your experiences with these special types of purses....or even the "fake" patent leather which I also love to mess with!!
claudius

Post by claudius »

I couldn't resist this huge hobo when I saw the model wearing it! My imagination when wild!!! 8) 8) :D I have a "thing" for huge, soft, cushy purses. 8) Well I got it and really enjoy wearing and playing with it. What do you all think? Would this turn you on too if you were following her down the street??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

What a beautiful leather purse, I probably would head after her to find out the brand and where she got it. Then taker her home and to bed along with the purse. LOL That is my kind of purse. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

4059cf3807fc468e1b320302531d276e.jpg
That purse is nuclear hot!!! I saw one earlier that is not as hot as that, but it's quite popular, and still hot! Check it out. It's obviously not real patent leather, but i'd still love to fuck it!