More purses for X-mas!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

More purses for X-mas!

Post by claudius »

In getting ready for x-mas I already got 3 wonderful purses over the last several weeks. A nice big soft quilted Big Buddah, a big metalic hobo, and a white Chocolate Brand oversized cross body bag that I love!! 8) :D :lol:

Since no one will be getting me any purses for x-mas I searched literally all over the world for ones to get for myself. Searching through hundreds of purses....manybe thousands is itself great pleasure. :D I have a nice variety of what I think will be super fabulous purses. A big black cross body bag from Bulgaria, a HUGE soft leather shoulder purse-bag from Australia, and yes.... a "real" used Gucci black patent purse from Great B. !!!

Can "hard" ly wait. 8) 8) :lol: Saved up for these treats...but really couldn't think of what I'd like more or have more permanent fun with. I'm embarassed to be so self indulgend but that's what purse fetish people do....and I'm a hard core lover to the extreme.

Hope you all get some wonderful humping new purses for X-mas, one way or the other.... you deserve it!!

Will share pics if wanted..
broker72

Re: More purses for X-mas!

Post by broker72 »

would love to see
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Seasons Greetings to you. I have enjoyed your posts and pictures very much. I am glad you bought yourself some purses, now you will be able to enjoy the fun and pleasure they give the true believers. I bought my wife a beautiful white coach handbag, very expensive, now if she will keep it and not return it. Heavy sigh. It is wrapped and waiting for tomorrow to see what it will bring. I am anxious too. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Good luck R. I hope she likes it too and keeps it! I rationalized getting the Black Patent purse for my wife but she unfortunately doesn't like me messing with her purses...and I know I couldn't keep my hands or penis off this one. 8)

When company goes I try and get some good shots of the bags. I've already used the huge leather one many times... :D :D

BTW, I love your posts too. I'm so happy this forum has taken off as it's wonderful to know there are others out there as nuts about purses and leather clothing as I am!! I know as a young one I thought I was probably the only one in the world with this fetish. I just entered the 2012 thread about our early experinces with purses and I must admit I get vicarious erections just listening to your and other's stories!!

Love to see more pictures of your purses when you get a chance. Merry X-mas and Happy Pursy New Year to you and all the other fetish lovers out there. :D :D :D
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

So what happened radar? Let's see a pic of that nice white coach bag. Did she keep it? Sounds like the white one I bought off a lady on craigslist. Its incredible. Show her wearing it and show some cum all over it. If she wants to return it, sneak a chance to cum on or in it before she brings it back. That is hot
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

The best time for purse fucking is during the holidays, when family and friends are visiting the house. They sometimes keep their purses in a "purse and coat room". You sneak in it, and hump and fuck all of the purses, leaving a wet surprise in and on them.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I finally have itme to post some pictures of some of my best finds ever! :D :D :D A huge very soft leather purse from Australian, a "to drool" for cross body bag from Bulgaria, and lastly a self indulgence of one of my fovorites- black patent...the real deal Gucci Tote on E bay. See if any of this is "eye candy" for you. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

all of them are outstanding. My favorite is the first one after the picture of the three. It is nice and big, so full and sexy. do her for all of us.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i love the first one. love to see it cover in cum
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

The black patent Gucci is one to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!! I wanna purse like that!! I have my eyes set on a Coach bag on ebay as i type this. It's a Lindsay in teal leather. Sooooooooooo hot! BOING!!!!!!!!! Check it out!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Near-mint-COACH ... 259cebecee

If it's available in the next two weeks, i'm gonna buy it and drown it in my semen!!