More purses for X-mas!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Re: More purses for X-mas!

Post by claudius »

yep, that's a great purse too!! What's nice is there is such a variety of purses and leather or pvc clothes out there. We can ALWAYS be on the hunt, internet, thrift stores, department stores, or just watching women in a crowd. :D The search is half the fun!! When I personally find something I used to pause, think aobut it, etc. but then the opportunity is sometimes lost and you later regret not getting a hot purse. Just like lost opportunities as kids but we can be bolder now. That's why the collection grows and grows! I'm sitting here wearing a long black maxi-coat , above the knee boots, the last purse around my neck, and fondling another wonderful patent leather purse that I got last year and am renewing my relationship with.. 8) 8) 8) I guess I just like to be "emersed" in the stuff. :D :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are right on, I am sitting here checking the site with two coach leather bags draped over my head and hanging down on each side of me. I hunt for new bags all the time and actually like it when a woman asks me if they are for my wife. Sometimes I will tell them no, it is for me. The look on their face is priceless. I also like to find new ones to get me going, not that the old ones do not, but new ones give it an exciting feel. Keep up the great pictures and stories. 8)
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

radared1 wrote:I hunt for new bags all the time and actually like it when a woman asks me if they are for my wife. Sometimes I will tell them no, it is for me. The look on their face is priceless.
:lol: I would think so. No shame in admitting to what you like.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Loving those purses on bonanza.com too! Anyone ever go to that site? Yummy ones! Etsy's prices are better, though, but bonanza has better, more high-end purses.
Last edited by ihumpherpurse on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

radared1 wrote: I hunt for new bags all the time and actually like it when a woman asks me if they are for my wife. Sometimes I will tell them no, it is for me. The look on their face is priceless. 8)
That's funny! I mean does a guy, and i'm talking straight male, ever buy a purse to carry? NO. I don't even think a gay male would ever carry a purse. A crossdresser would, but is a crossdresser ever straight? There are those things called a manpurse, but you can definitely tell a woman's purse to a manpurse, i am sure. So when a female checker gets friendly, and curious, and asks "is the purse for your wife?", and one of us says "no, it's for me." I wonder what they are thinking. I would imagine a man's purse fetish does exist, but I doubt you would ever hear about it on the news. I am almost positive you would never hear about a man using purses for masturbation on the news, or even in a book. Then again, anything is possible. I've gotten comments several times from people when searching through the purse racks at stores. I like purses that have a leather/pvc interior. It makes them nice to fuck. So, when i go into a store, and look at the purses, i look at the interior, to see what it's like. Most of the time, if it has a leather/pvc interior, and it's a nice purse, i'm gonna buy it. I've gotten asked that question, like "does it matter what the interior is like?" Well, i am sure MOST women who buy a purse wanna know what the interior of it looks like, if it has a nice cellphone compartment, or perhaps even credit card compartments, and if it's roomy, etc. I've also gotten asked, "What are you doing with those purses? Are you going to resell them?" I just say, "You might say that." Just a quick, short answer. No detailing what i plan to do with those hot purses i just bought. :)

EDIT: I just saw this posting in yahoo answers. Tell me what you all think. I was doing a google search to find out if a crossdresser is always gay, and if they carry a purse. Look at this interesting question someone asked. Hiliarious!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 917AARVGdZ
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Claudius what a lovely bag.. love the second pic looks super.. what brand is it? want to see your bag .
claudius

Post by claudius »

Broker, the big black leather bag was made by Siricco. Which purse are you referring to, the one that shows the model and purse from the side? What other bags do you want to see?

Have you been buying or scooping out any hot purses lately?
broker72

Post by broker72 »

i was talking about the second picture.. the bag looks so hot.. ya have been having fun with big leather bags lately.. lets chat up one on one someday
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

^^ i wanna see that purse you was talking about get it's load of cum on it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

more pictures please/