Dry-humping a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Dry-humping a purse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Has anyone else had the pleasure of doing this? It would be a less-obvious thing to do with a purse that a friend, family member, or stranger would own. I haven't done this out in the open with purses i didn't own, but I almost got my aunt's purse between my legs one time, while we were both in the back seat of a car. She sat in the right side passenger seat, and i sat in the left one. I was nervous as a cat as her purse was right between us, within inches of my leg. She dozed off, and i gave the purse a little tug, to get the purse between my legs to give it a little ride, but then she started to wake up. I've wore pants, or even sweat pants before, and glided one of my own purses across my crotch. It's a really nice feeling, as i'm getting aroused. If you are at a party or family gathering, and there is a purse on a couch or a chair, it's nice to sit next to it, as you have a great chance of at least getting your hands on it. If people aren't paying attention, i am positive with some slick manuevering, you could get the purse under you, where you may be able to sit on it, or straddle it, without anyone being the wiser. If there's a will, there's a way.
radared1

Re: Dry-humping a purse

Post by radared1 »

I have been next to a nice leather purse, after checking to see if anyone is looking I will unzip and rub my cock all over the bag. I have come close to getting caught on several occasions but it is worth it.
malcolmwasher31

Re: Dry-humping a purse

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

I love dry humping a purse its the best done it a few time sleeping at my cousions his wife allways leaves her bag out when the snoring gets loud i sneak out to the kitchen lay on top of the bag snd hump away it awesome