On it's way

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leather purse sex

On it's way

Post by leather purse sex »

I have a pic of the new purse I just bought to use on my girlfriend. Tell me what y'all think!
leather purse sex

Re: On it's way

Should be here by December 2nd! Can't wait to use it on my girl

[ATTACH]222478[/ATTACH]

Sent from my C5170 using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

nice. is it real or faux i can't tell haha
leather purse sex

It's real and its oversized can't wait to stuff it wit another purse and have fun!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Get a nice leather vintage coach purse with a long thin leather strap. Stick the whole strap inside her and then have sex. It feels incredible. Then go out to dinner or something and have her wear the hot purse over her shoulder. Its hot as hell. I've done that a few times with girlfriends. Try it and let us know how it goes
leather purse sex

I like her to rub her nipples with the purses while I do lunch! And when she strokes me down with them and smacks them against my hardness!
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

leather purse sex wrote:I like her to rub her nipples with the purses while I do lunch! And when she strokes me down with them and smacks them against my hardness!
:lol: Kinky.
leather purse sex

This is a new one we've yet to use. I'm just glad she opened up to leather purse sex and I never hid my fetish from her!

[ATTACH]222713[/ATTACH]

Sent from my C5170 using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

leather purse sex wrote: I'm just glad she opened up to leather purse sex.
Yeah. That is really cool of her to do that. You better hang on to her. :lol:
leather purse sex

Oh imma do it weather were together or not and she'll be missing out lol! I think she always liked the thought of it but was ah lil wiered out. But once I got her to let me spank her with the purses I knew she would like it. It gets me going just to talk about it lol