Christmas comes early.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherlover16

Christmas comes early.

Post by leatherlover16 »

Oh my God, I can't believe what happened to me today. There's a really sexy girl in work that started a year ago and ever since her first day when she wore a sexy leather jacket I have lusted over her and her jacket. She's only 20 and is so sexy. She has a boyfriend but we get on really well and have a laugh together in work.
Anyway, she had to leave work early today for an emergency, nothing too severe, but had rushed off and left her leather jacket on her chair. Just as I was trying to come up with a reason to borrow her jacket, she text me to tell me she left the jacket in work and asked me if I could bring it home with me and give it to her tomorrow. My cock just sprang up in my pants straight away, I couldn't believe it.
I'm home now just sniffing, licking and kissing her jacket. I'm going to resist putting my cock on it for a while and tease myself with it. I can't wait to slip my cock into the soft leather and make love to her jacket.
I'm gonna keep it for a few days and give her some excuse about how I was in a rush and forgot to take it with to work me. I'm gonna absolutely destroy it with cum over the next few days.

Here are pics of the jacket.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover86

Re: Christmas comes early.

Post by leatherlover86 »

lucky
kinkykev44

Post by kinkykev44 »

Nice could you take some pictures of you fucking it now. I know that's what I'd be doing.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

This is the result of my first session with the jacket. Pic is not great as it was a bit dark and my camera is really old.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

This is from a session today. I decided to have a threesome with a friend's jacket that I managed to aquire a couple of years ago aswell.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mmm very nice... love the 3some part
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great opportunity...might say you've been workin' overtime....on her jacket! lol :lol:
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

So I managed to keep the jacket for a bit longer. I told her I was rushing in the morning and that I'd go back and get it at lunchtime to which she replied, 'Don't worry about it'. I said I'd bring it in to her tomorrow but she has a day off so I get to keep her jacket for the weekend.
I am almost drained of cum at the moment so I am planning on edging myself (masturbating without cumming for those who don't know) for 3 days and build up a huge load and shoot it all over the front of the jacket on Sunday before I give it back on Monday.
I'll post the results on Sunday or Monday.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Another session with the jacket. I have to give it back to her tomorrow, it's been a great week. I have rubbed my cock against every inch of the jacket and cummed on it at least 15 times over the last week. I can't wait to see her wear the jacket, I'm gonna get such a hard on when I see her wearing her leather jacket which I have cummed over.