I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

Post by pursecummer »

Show a picture of the ann klein hobo. I love soft leather hobos. They are my favorite. My wife has a black soft leather gianni bernini hobo purse and I bought an awesome white soft leather hobo that feels great. Nothing feels better than a soft leather hobo wrapped around your dick with a bunch of lotion for lubrication. Almost better than sex. Laura do you only pee in your purses or do you also masterbate and cum all over them? Curious. Thanks
leathersex

Post by leathersex »

I love doing that!! :twisted:
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I don't wear anything a lady wears except for pumps. I have about 115 pair. They definitely enhance the feeling when i use a purse to masturbate with. I have kitten heels, all the way up to 4 inch heels. I buy them mostly used, as it also enhances things because a woman had them on their feet in the past, and now i have them on my feet. The vast majority of my pumps fit like a glove. There are a few pair that need breaking in. I will be doing that in 2015, wearing my tight pumps around the house more often, to break them in and get them comfy on my feet. I aim to buy maybe 25 more pair in the next year! I LOVE PUMPS, THE GREATEST SHOE A FEMALE COULD EVER WEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

show us some of your cum fuck me pumps along with a sexy fuck me purse. 8)
leathersex

Post by leathersex »

Love to wear my sluttiest leather to jerk off and cum on!! :twisted:
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

Mmm, that's so hot. Right now I'm wearing nothing but a black leather mini skirt while fucking a white leather mini skirt. I'm so damn horny
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

that sounds hot^
meko60

Post by meko60 »

ihumpherpurse wrote:I don't wear anything a lady wears except for pumps. I have about 115 pair. They definitely enhance the feeling when i use a purse to masturbate with. I have kitten heels, all the way up to 4 inch heels. I buy them mostly used, as it also enhances things because a woman had them on their feet in the past, and now i have them on my feet. The vast majority of my pumps fit like a glove. There are a few pair that need breaking in. I will be doing that in 2015, wearing my tight pumps around the house more often, to break them in and get them comfy on my feet. I aim to buy maybe 25 more pair in the next year! I LOVE PUMPS, THE GREATEST SHOE A FEMALE COULD EVER WEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I partner!
I love too much to wear women shoes.Mostly boots and pumps,all with high heels, of course 8) !
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I too have gotten off on a sexy pair of cum fuck me pumps, isn't it wonderful to be able to get off on sexy shoes and purses. LOL 8)
leathersex

Post by leathersex »

bootshooter wrote:Mmm, that's so hot. Right now I'm wearing nothing but a black leather mini skirt while fucking a white leather mini skirt. I'm so damn horny
Damm!! My Dick is Rock Hard!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm :twisted: