I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wam

Re: I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

Post by wam »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:36 am Thank you radared1 this is my in my own leather outfit. I don´t belong that anymore
Oh Christiana, you look soooo good, even my cock has stood up to get a better look :wink: xxx
wam

Post by wam »

bootshooter wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:13 am You asked for the corset to have a load dumped on it and I delivered! Hope you all enjoy it!
Mmmm, lunch is served :D xx
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

I was feeling a little frisky the other day and decided to dig out a leather skirt i hadn't worn in a while. Not having done it before, i wanted to use a vibrator and cum straight into the skirt. It was amazing! Afterwards i just let the cum run where it wanted and let it dry a bit before i took the skirt off. Definitely one of my better orgasms :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

bootshooter wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:26 pm I was feeling a little frisky the other day and decided to dig out a leather skirt i hadn't worn in a while. Not having done it before, i wanted to use a vibrator and cum straight into the skirt. It was amazing! Afterwards i just let the cum run where it wanted and let it dry a bit before i took the skirt off. Definitely one of my better orgasms :)
HOT! i would of shot cum on top of it while you was cumming in the inside
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I think many would love to watch!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

radared1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:13 pm I think many would love to watch!
hehe
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice,lets see more.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more of you, tell us what you like to wear and what purse you like to shoot off on.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I just wear pumps. I shoot into a white patent leather Michael Kors Grayson. I really get off with these purses! The other day, i came sooo much inside one of the compartments, i thought i was gonna hyperventilate! It was really a monster cumshot!
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

So I'm at a hotel for the night and had the good thought to pack a few extra clothes for the trip. I only wish i had some company.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.