New Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: New Purse

Post by pursecummer »

Love that jordache purse. Love all those faux leather 80s purses. I used to sneak girlfriends purses like that and cum all over them. One girlfriend had one of those white liz claiborne purses like this one and I used to bring it to bed and stick it between my dick and her pussy and grind around on it. It got her off. I also would stick the long strap inside her pussy and fuck her with it in there until I came inside. Then she would wear that purse on her shoulder when we were out in public and we would smile at each other when we looked at the strap on her shoulder. Man that was fun
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

That is so hot. :mrgreen:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The Stone Mountain one is my favorite, it is both soft and sexy. On the old web site where we posted pictures, I left me there with some sexy seed on it.

Keep up the good work Laura
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

YAY!! I had the money to buy one more purse before the end of the year! It's a really cute 80's bag. (Of course :mrgreen: ) I will post a pic of it once it arrives. It has a large zippered compartment on the back, the usual snap button open pocket and the main zippered compartment. It's very functional (for women) and quite fuckable (for men...is fuckable a word??) :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Of course it is! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. 8)
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

The new purse has arrived.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice, very nice indeed. 8)
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

It feels quite nice too. I tried it out in bed earlier tonight. It was wonderful.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

What for beautiful purses :!: :D mmmmmmmm :wink: :D
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

Leatherbaglover wrote::D mmmmmmmm :wink: :D
Mmmmmmmm, indeed.