sister in law borrowed my wife's hot purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

sister in law borrowed my wife's hot purse

Post by pursecummer »

So check this out. This small leather coach purse is my wife's. I bought it for her a while ago and its one of my favorites. She uses it when she goes out and it drives me crazy. I've cum inside it several times without cleaning it and cum on the outside many many times with cleaning it or the years. It has my dna all over it to say the least. It turns me on when she wears it. Anyway a couple weekends ago I met up with her and her sister out in a bar and see this purse being used by her sister! It was crazy. She had borrowed the purse for the night. I was a little conflicted because I didn't want anything to happen to one of my favorite purses but it was hot that she was using my dna receptacle. The next weekend my wife got it back to use for a wedding that we all went to. Her sister wanted to use it again but my wife needed it because it matched her shoes. I overheard this on the phone and got a huge boner. It was a great night watching my wife carrying this purse around. After we had sex that night I snuck downstairs and fucked that purse. Love it. Fucked it again this morning. I think most women have a purse like this. Standard little black purse for going out. Guys show us some pics of your wifes or girlfriends little black purses like this. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Re: sister in law borrowed my wife's hot purse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Great story!! It hit close to home, because back in the 80's, my sistes shared a black leather purse. It drove me nuts whenever i'd see it on the couch, or a chair, or anywhere in the house. It was just a beautiful, shiny, black leather purse, in all it's glory. I wanted to shoot cumwads all over it, but i never got the chance. My sister was sleeping on the livingroom couch one night, after coming home late. I think she was probably shitfaced drunk, or something, because she didn't go into her bedroom. She just fell asleep on the couch. Anyway, that purse was on the floor next to her. I was scheming and plotting, to try to get the purse away from her, and take it into my bedroom to fuck it! No such luck. I didn't have the guts. LOL A few years later, i was in the garage, snooping through my other sister's garage sale stuff, and yep, i saw that hot purse! Finally!! I got it in my grasp! I ran into the house, into my room, and started wanking with it! It was a soft leather bag, just like i imagined it was. It had a fabric interior. I would turn it inside out, put my cock in it, and zip it up as far as it would go. Then i'd put a little hand lotion inside that zippered opening where my cock fit. I then put my cock in it, and went off!! It was a beautiful series of cumshots into that purse that turned my head 180 degrees! WOW!!! In the next month or so, i fucked with that purse again and again, as it was now mine, kept under my mattress. :) Wish i could find a purse like that again!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Good story. This purse was very common back in the early 2000s. It is a coach demi purse and came in all different colors and fabric verse leather. I love all of the leather ones. I actually bought my wife another one that is tan leather from some chick on ebay I like them so much. Anyone out there seen these coach purses around? You can usually find them on craigslist now that they are older. Pretty hot. Get one if you can. You won't be disappointed
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I went on an online shopping site and got through a trade, a very small Coach purse once. It was actually a Coach purse and a Dooney and Bourke purse from the same girl. I traded a hella expensive Rebecca Minkoff MAB for it. She definitely got the better end of the deal, but it's ok. The value that a purse has that a woman has previous owned and carried is out of this world, compared to the value of a brand new purse that she hasn't really carried. That was the MAB, that i originally bought on another online shopping site. It cost me $300+ for the MAB, and the Dooney & Bourke purse coupled with the Coach purse was probably $100.00 together. Still, i got the better end of the deal as far as value, where she got the better end of the deal as far as price. :)
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That's hot! Nothing better than the first time cumming a womens used purse for the first time! She got your cum as well right? Cum inside and cum outside of that purse. She would never realize what you did with it. Awesome. Was she hot? Did the purses smell good that u got from her?