I have a few unpaid item strikes one bay, but I WANT PURSES!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

I have a few unpaid item strikes one bay, but I WANT PURSES!

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I have a few non-paying item strikes on ebay. Lately they cut my hours at my job. It was to be expected, and it's a temporary thing until the Christmas rush gets underway where i'll be MANDATED to work overtime. So, i bid on the purses and with all of the other purses i bought, i didn't have enough to pay for a few others, so i got unpaid item strikes from those unpaid auctions. There are a few purses on ebay that i would love love LOVE to buy, but the item strikes prevent me from buying them. I have had TWO unpaid item strikes, and that's a nono to the sellers of these purses. I am looking for a person who might wanna bid on one of them for me (the other one is a Buy-It-Now) and we can work out a little "service charge" that i would pay you in return. I hope someone out there will wanna help me. The purchase of these purses will happen in TWO weeks. You pay for the purses, and somehow you ship them to me. On the day of the auction end, i send you the paypal payment. It's no risk to you, as in two weeks i will have the payment for them. The total is LESS than 50 dollars for both of them, including shipping. Any takers? Please let me know.

Thanks!!
leatherlover86

Re: I have a few unpaid item strikes one bay, but I WANT PUR

Post by leatherlover86 »

i know u wouldint want to but. sell a few of your purse's u had. u can loose 1 or 2 just rebuy them later on
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Leatherlover, are you on ebay, and would YOU be interested in making some money?
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i have an ebay account. but i don't sell things if that's what u are asking
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

My question is this. I have a few unpaid item strikes on ebay. I can't' buy two purses on there that i want, because the seller has a setting on his or her account that says "If a bidder has unpaid item strikes, DON'T sell the purse to that person." If you bid on the purses, and i think you have an excellent chance at winning, then i could pay you something extra, besides the winning bid amounts, shipping, etc. Then you could ship them to me. Just a thought...
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

let's say i did do it U would be paying shipping i would not. because id already be paying for the item and prob the shipping from the seller. try goodwill or any of those they alot cheaper justsaying
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

leatherlover86 wrote:let's say i did do it U would be paying shipping i would not. because id already be paying for the item and prob the shipping from the seller. try goodwill or any of those they alot cheaper justsaying
Of course i'd take care of shipping! These are "special" purses that i want on ebay. There are only two of them. Like i said, it's two weeks away when i would be financially ready to make it happen. Plus, you would get PAID pretty good for your time.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

well find someone else because u WANT THEM BADLY i don't
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

leatherlover86 wrote:well find someone else because u WANT THEM BADLY i don't
Ok. Thanks anyway..
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.