An awe-inspiring, nuclear hot purse i saw on the local bus

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

An awe-inspiring, nuclear hot purse i saw on the local bus

Post by ihumpherpurse »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I saw the purse of all purses yesterday. I wish i had my HD camera phone with me at the time. A cute woman was carrying it. It was red patent, and i couldn't stop staring at it. I was sitting in front of her, and then i saw her, and then moved to the back of the bus. I didn't even see her purse until it caught my eye! WOW! I wish i could have got some shots of it! it was immaculate!! Imagine cranberry patent leather, sorta like a Gucci doctor's bag. It had gold chains as the straps. She was sitting next to her boyfriend, but if she wasn't, i would have at least moved to a closer seat to gaze at that bag! WOW! I am telling you! I am going to get a clanestine camera, like a camera hat or maybe the sunglass camera SOON! It's on my list! I GOTTA share pics of the purses i see on a regular basis! I think we should ALL do this. The moderators should start a new forum of nothing but clandestine pics of women who carry beautiful purses. Anyway, the camera phone i did have, i got to take a few pics of the girl and her purse. They are kinda bad pics, but maybe you can see the purse for all it's beauty. Next time i get on the bus, i will bring my HD camera phone, just in case that girl gets on the bus again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: An awe-inspiring, nuclear hot purse i saw on the local b

Post by floplove »

And as for me?...I'm gettin' off on her dirty soles in her sandals... :P
ihumpherpurse

Re: An awe-inspiring, nuclear hot purse i saw on the local b

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@floplove yeah! you take her sandals, i'll take her purse, and we'll leave the bitch high and dry!