zipper purse that turned me on

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

zipper purse that turned me on

Post by claudius »

A purse story. One day years ago one of my emplyees came to work with a big, soft faux leather purse wtih zippers on the side. Instant turn on. I would sneak a touch when no one looking but not much more. I asked her where she got i and immediately on the lunch hour went and bought a black and burgundy one. Quick masterbation with them before going back to work. 8) :lol: :lol: It was so much fun to play with but I always had wanted one like it in real leather. Then one day another employee said she had seen a black "leather' one just like like it downtown. Well, you know I hot footed it right after work and bought the purse ....to home and too it....

It's big, soft, leather and I think "sexy". I 'll continue the story to tell how I was able to find and get several other just like it in different colors...since I just couldn't help myself. :D :D

See what you think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Re: zipper purse that turned me on

Post by claudius »

more of the purse...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the purse, it is so much better in leather, but then they all are. thanks for the pictures 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

lovely big soft leather bag claudius.. waiting to hear and see more.. thanks
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Hot purse! It's more fun and enjoyable to fuck with a purse that a woman currently owns, but fucking with one that you just bought new is second best. At least you got to boink a purse!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@drcuddles999 you could also be in hot water with your boss if you ever secretly grabbed a female co-worker's purse and headed into the restroom with it! :) It would be VERY tempting to do such a thing, but unemployment sucks! I wrote an x-rated story once about a guy who boinked a co-worker's purse AND her pumps.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Let's see some more pictures of this sexy beautiful bag
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Have you ever tried to zip your pole into inner zip pocket and outer zipper too what a blast
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Let’s hear some more stories