Purse surprise

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Purse surprise

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Saturday afternoon I had a thrilling experience with a sexy leather handbag. I have gone to the shopping in a big shopping centre. There I park my car always in a big underground parking, thus also today. In the afternoon little activity is always in the garage and also today only few cars stood there. I stopped beside a red Toyota and when I was get out of my car I saw, that a handbag on the front passenger seat lay. OK, no chance, the lady will immediately come back again and I did not want to risk any more. So I have gone shopping first of all, I was sure that is not present the car any more if I come back from the shopping.
When I have come back about half an hour later, I saw the red car already from big distance. My penis stirred in my jeans as I saw that laid the handbag still on her place. The handbag looked so wonderfully sexy as if it waited for her first rape. I felt the adrenalin in my body, that flowed out in him. I started to sweat and to me it became Hot and Cold alternately. When I was sure that I was completely alone in the underground parking, I reached for the door handle of the front seat passenger's door. My heart knocked to me up to the neck when I have heard an exciting "Plopp".
The door was open, the lady had forgotten to conclude her car. I seized the soft leather from this handbag and it felt very stimulative. Then I opened the handbag and emptied all her contents on the seat. :!: Only the leather handbag was interesting for me and her destiny was also sealed with it. I have stolen this leather handbag only for a purpose, to fuck with it :!: . Puh, what for thrilling feelings. My nervousness slowly started to decrease when I left the underground parking. On the way home I stopped on a remote parking bay in a woodland to examine my prey more exactly. What erotic leather handbag, just as I love them for fucking. The leather felt so soft that I would have fucked this handbag with pleasure immediately, but I have however waited with this, until I was at home. OK because I had opened the zipper of my jeans, my excited cock touched for the first time the soft leather from the handbag, when I have searched for stuff in her inside. I found only some slips of paper and old purchase documents, as well as paper tissues, some hygiene articles and some coins. I have still thrown away the remaining stuff there. Meanwhile the cool leather had become quite humid by my erection juices.
The next hours, she had make a good job. The leather is very soft and it soaked up my erotic juices. I smell the perfume of the lady who has used this handbag still few hours ago. She will surprise with certainty at the fact which has stolen somebody her handbag, but has not taken the contents of the handbag. I have taken them then for the night into my bed and there I have raped them for the first time. Her inside is made from soft imitation leather and I had a big orgasm inside and this was not the last. For the next time, it will be my favorite for fucking. :D :D :D

100_7159a.jpg
100_7160a.jpg
100_7161a.jpg
100_7162a.jpg
100_7163a.jpg
100_7164a.jpg
100_7165a.jpg
100_7166a.jpg
100_7167a.jpg
100_7168a.jpg
100_7171a.jpg
100_7172a.jpg
100_7173a.jpg
100_7174a.jpg
100_7175a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Re: Purse surprise

Post by Leatherbaglover »

There where her hands have touched the soft leather of this handbag still few days ago, I have decorated them with my sperm :D :D
100_7176a.jpg
100_7176b.jpg
100_7177a.jpg
100_7177b.jpg
100_7178a.jpg
100_7178b.jpg
100_7179a.jpg
100_7179b.jpg
100_7180a.jpg
100_7180b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

CONGRATULATIONS!! You got a hold of a purse like I did. Good work. The only 2 differences are that you didn't take the purse contents with it and you set out to acquire the purse right from the start. The only question I have to you is wasn't there any cameras around that parking garage. The ones around here do. When I stole my Coach purse from the owners car it was in a open air lot in a park. There were no cameras anywhere around and I knew it. Full privacy to do what I wanted. I'll have to admit if it were me I'd kept the purse contents as well. I just love a full purse to fuck :D . The fatter they are the better I love them. I love seeing a girl carrying a big leather purse that is just so FAT with her stuff it looks like she has everything but the kitchen sink in it. I'd love to get a hold of her purse and just drench it in cum. I love the feel of the purses contents pressing out against the leather as I fuck them. I also like to know about the owner of this purse so I go through them and learn about my victim's owner. But every purse fucker has his own taste. No 2 are a like. Keep up the great work your doing.

I'm always amazed how many clueless women leave their purses in their cars out in the open. A great target for thieves and purse fucker a like. And enough make it easy for us by leaving the doors unlocked. I'll also admit I've been looking into cars for purses for years. I don't troll the parking lot for cars with purses in them. But let's say I park my car and I get out and walk pass 10 or 15 cars on the way to where I'm going, I glance in these cars as I walk past. I've never acted on any sightings until I saw the Coach purse this summer. This behavior all stems back to when I was 11 or 12 and my friend's mom Cathy had this smokin hot purse she would carry out to her van when she took the kids to school or whatever errand she was running. When she got back home if she knew she was leaving later she just left her purse on the floor of the van between the 2 front seats. DOORS UNLOCKED! I learned her purse habits and began to look into the van very time I walked by to see if it was there. I even snuck into the van and fondled it and went through it in secret numerous times. I wish I could have took it and fucked the hell out of it. For me it's the one that got away :cry:
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I am disappointed that people in this forum would go as far as stealing a purse from a woman, and tossing the contents into the garbage. I think if you come across a purse that a friend or family member uses, that's one thing. To open up a car, and steal a woman's purse, is going too far. I would never steal a woman's purse. Like i said, if a friend or family member owned it, and i came across it (no pun intended!) I would probably cum across it. BUT...to steal it, especially one that may cost A LOT of money, is just wrong. Perhaps your purse obsession has gone a little TOO far, where it's causing you to do criminal acts like stealing a purse. Raping a purse is not stealing, unless we're talking about the purse's virginity. It's wrong, in a sense, to use a woman's possession, in this case, her purse, as a sex toy, but it's not a criminal act. You cannot go to jail for raping a purse. You CAN go to jail for purse snatching. You both are very lucky that you didn't get caught, but c'mon, guys.. You need to stop this madness! Having a purse obsession is awesome, and i support you in this, but when you go over the edge, and open up a car door, and steal a woman's purse, it's not cool anymore. It's downright heinous. I hope you come to realize this.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree, what you did is totally wrong! :evil:
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Amazing, sexy leather purse!!! It's so fuckin' hot for a hard cock!!! --Oh yeah!!!
What brand is this sexy purse? What does the label say on the inside?
Can you please cum all over the purse on near the gold snap button and also on the inside of the flap?
Give it an enjoyable fuck and fuck it so hard with pleasure!!! :) :D
Thank you for sharing your story and ENJOY THE LEATHER PURSE!!!!!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

This is not good at all, I mean anyone with a purse fetish
and half a brain would know that where ever the hell they
live, there are thrift shops ! damn do I have to draw you a
picture? The public shame of being arrested for purse
snatching, jail time your friends will not want to know you.
and you have not even told them yet, "I could not help it,
I just wanted to fuck it" yeah the judge will put you down as
a sexual deviant, what kind of answer are you going to tell the
cop when he raps on your car window and the purse is covered in
cum with your pants at your ankles?

Just because some woman may have taken in too many fumes
from hair spray and left her purse in view in an unlocked car
does not mean it is 'O.K. to snatch it.

Please, dude, think about it, hospitals churches, salvation army
Goodwill. they all have thrift shops, where do you think i get my
purses and heels and yeah, women's clothes too.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Right on, Shoeslayer! I don't do women's clothes, but i do purses, makeup bags, diaper bags, tote bags, shoes, boots, and douche bottles. I've fucked with those things aplenty in my life, that i never had to steal by breaking into a car, or a house. I would never even think of stealing a purse. It doesn't matter if the woman was drunk, high, homeless, or possibly mentally sick, or like maybe she is autistic, or has another mental handicap, i would never STEAL her purse for my own sick pleasure. I would surely use it, but i would always clean up my mess and put it back to where i found it. I wouldn't steal it, and throw the contents out, or make up some bullshit story of finding her wallet, just to throw her off my scent. The only way to throw a woman off your scent is to NOT steal her purse, just "borrow it" without asking. :) Her contents will be back in the purse as soon as i'm done with it. I won't steal any money, or credit cards, and i won't make copies of her keys so i can rob her house. I will just make a sexual mess on it, and go on my merry way. She'll get her $500 purse back. I won't think "oh wow! An expensive designer purse! It's a Chanel! I am gonna steal it, and it will serve her right for leaving it in the car without locking it!" It doesn't really matter if she does lock the car. Thieves will break the window to steal it. A purse is full of money, or credit cards, and that's what a thief wants. I am not a thief, though. I am a purse fetishist. I will fuck the hell out of that purse, if it's a good one, but i won't steal it.