Friend's girlfriend's Handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

drcuddles999

Friend's girlfriend's Handbag

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pursecummer

Re: Friend's girlfriend's Handbag

Post by pursecummer »

That's hot! I would have done the same thing except maybe left some cum to dry on the strap so she would have your cum on her bare shoulder and her hands. Maybe even left a little cum stain on the leather too. She would never in a million years think that it was some guys cum. She would just think it was a water stain or something. Do it again to another purse. Get a chance and go thru her closet and show us some of her other leather purses. Cum them all. Great work!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I was over at my cousin's apt. one night back in the early 90's. We were listening to music, drinking, talkin about girls, etc. Well, it was time to hit the hay. He went into his room, and i slept on the couch. As i'm readying myself for sleep, i notice in the corner of the room a nice little doctor's bag purse. I walk over to it, examine it. It was vinyl, but it had a beautiful smooth vinyl interior that i ALWAYS look for when i'm buying purses. I always look for a smooth leather or vinyl interior. It's better than fabric! I have better sex with purses like them. Well, the purse belonged to his roommate, who was out of town with her husband. Anyway, i am examining the purse. I'm thinking, "Jackpot! I'll just have some fun with this purse!" I unzipped it all of the way, turned it upside down, and emptied everything out. Cool beans! Now i have an empty purse to rape! I went into the restroom, and found some lotion. I squirted a little bit into the bag, rubbed it around a little. It was time to play. I put my cock in it, and started rubbing my cock with the purse. It had a beautiful compartments on the each side of it. I am still boinking the purse as i'm examining it. . It wasn't too long before i showered the interior with a nice, salty cumwad. Beautiful!!! I came in the purse multiple times that night. I cleaned up the purse really good before i went to sleep. I put everything back in the bag, as it was. The sun was out when i decided to actually go to sleep. It was a very nice boinking of the purse! My sisters always had purses that i boinked when visiting their houses, but that was the first purse i ever boinked that was owned by a woman i didn't really know. I met her previously before that night, and she was really a great gal. I bet her bedroom was FULL of purses. Didn't want to go snooping all over the house, just incase my cousin woke up and caught me in the couple's bedroom. Anyway, it was definitely a VERY nice, exciting time boinking her purse. Clandestine humping of ANY item is a must for anyone!!! You gotta try it at least once! It's taboo, and you are nervous you are going to get caught, and that makes it all the more fun!
timay

Post by timay »

Damn that is a Hot purple wallet!!
PursesBootsPumps
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

i'm not into fucking wallets. I love a good makeup bag, though! I'll put some spooge in her rouge!!!
timay

Post by timay »

ihumpherpurse wrote:i'm not into fucking wallets. I love a good makeup bag, though! I'll put some spooge in her rouge!!!
Oh I'm totally into fucking wallets, that's what started my whole purse fetish, absolutely love long leather wallets, especially if they have a snap coin purse on the back, which most don't anymore....
PursesBootsPumps