A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

Post by ihumpherpurse »

A lot of sexual fantasy in liquidized form right there. :) Great shot!!! There is NOTHING better than jizzing a purse that a woman has previously owned, either by willingly giving it up, or by it being lost or stolen.
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

Nice job!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I would put a bit of lotion on the purse, and start rubbing my cock with it. I'd spurt a river on it!! It's beautiful, and the fact that a woman once owned it, and she lost it, and YOU have it now, and don't plan to give it back, is an even more glorious feeling. It makes you want to fuck the purse even more! I own almost 500 purses, and i would LOVE to see at least ONE woman who owned a purse before me. I'd probably go ape shit during a wank session! The purse would be dripping wet!
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

ihumpherpurse wrote: I own almost 500 purses
Wow. I don't even know any women that own 50 purses, never mind owning 500. These days I only own a handful of purses, myself.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Well, some of us take the obsession to a new level. Yes, 500 is a lot. I've cuddled, fondled, and raped every one of them! Some more than others. My dream purse is a Chanel flap bag, and on ebay of all places, sellers are asking $4000 for one as a Buy-It-Now! Crazy! I guess i can just dream.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

my best buy was a Jimmy Choo LOLHA, very expensive but so soft and lovely. I know how you feel, I have a large amount of purses in storage and use them daily. 8)
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

ihumpherpurse wrote:Well, some of us take the obsession to a new level. Yes, 500 is a lot. I've cuddled, fondled, and raped every one of them! Some more than others. My dream purse is a Chanel flap bag, and on ebay of all places, sellers are asking $4000 for one as a Buy-It-Now! Crazy! I guess i can just dream.

$4000?!

Wow!

:lol: The most I ever spent on a purse was $50.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

$50? I've spent over $300 a couple times for my Rebecca Minkoff MAB's. I have another MAB i spent about $275 for. I think that's the most i've ever spent on a purse. I LOOOOVE RM purses, but i love her MAB's the best. The leather is so soft and supple!! As for a Chanel flap bag, i will never spend $4000 for one. Not even $1000 for one. Now if i cum across one that's $300 to $500, i will spend that much to get it. Those bags scream "CUM ON ME!!!"
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

Wow. That's some serious devotion. I tend to spend that kind of money on electronic stuff, rather than clothes and purses. But that's just me.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Well, i buy electronic stuff, too. I just have a purse fetish that's out of this world. I have my limits on how far i would go to acquire a purse. I would never lie, cheat, and steal to acquire one. It's just not my bag! :) I would "BORROW" one from some girl, yeah, without her permission, but i would give it back after i made a complete mess in and on it! I would do my best to clean up said mess before giving it back. I slept over my cousin's house back in the 70's, and my aunt had a beautiful purse that was out of this world! I would have loved to boink that purse into the next galaxy. I had my chances. I slept on the couch while sleeping over, and my aunt's purse was right under the coffee table. I could have brought that purse up to the couch, pulled down my PJ's, and really sexually rocked her purse. It's one of my shortcomings in life.
\