A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovespurses

Re: A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

Post by lovespurses »

I decided to have some real fun with both of my "active purses when I acquired them.":D :D my first time fucking and cumming on both of my hot purses at the same time. A great feeling :D :D If either of these women who owned the purses I have now saw them in these photos they would probably pass out :lol: :lol: . The thought of this turns me on a little bit :) :)

Has anyone ever even thought of anonymously sending the female owner pictures of their purses being raped just for kicks?? ( I'll admit this is a messed up idea) if they can't trace it back to you of course. ( this would only work if you got a hold of a purse at a party or other place where lots of people could have had access to her purse. This way she could never trace back who fucked her purse unless she's open to that sort of thing :D ) I also have a question for those of you that have a large purse collection. Do any you have a favorite purse to fuck ? I realize that variety is great but are any you particularly fond of a certain purse in your collection. It's that one you'll never part with. I'll admit right now that the Marc Jacobs purse is my favorite purse. I love the Coach don't get me wrong, but there is something about the Marc Jacobs that gets me going every time.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

id tell the woman if like she REALLY wanted to know y i wanted to buy it 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That's the thing i want to do most. Go to a party, where there are chicks drunk out of their minds. Sometimes, there is the "purse and coat" room, where this room's door is locked, so all of the purses belonging to the guests can be secure. I would love to pick the lock, just so i can sneak in the room, and jizz all of the hot purses in that room! Just getting undressed and humping the hot purses would be quite a treat! Sometimes the chicks don't even put their purses in that room. They carry them around the party, or put them on a table, chair, couch, bookcase, etc. The chick is drinking, or smoking buds, and she's getting soooo oblivious to the whereabouts of her purse. It's a this moment that the separation of the purse from it's owner is at it's most crucial time. You can sneak the purse into the bathroom and rape it while sitting on the toilet seat, or if you wanna sit on the bathtub floor, go ahead. Someone will knock on the door, and you will have to stall them, saying "I am going to the bathroom. I'll be done soon!" At that time, you might want to try to stuff the purse inside your pants, even if it's a bag that's stuffed with her makeup bag, wallet, money, keys, kleenex, pens, notepads, etc. Then maybe you might wanna attempt to go into a different room, where you can continue the molestation of the purse. To send the girl a picture of her purse being raped would be quite crazy. She would think it's soo surreal, that you are jacking off all over her beautiful designer purse. Not a lot of women in the world even know about purse fetishes. We here in this forum are just a handful of all of the guys in the world who love masturbating with purses. One time, i was in a yahoo group about masturbation, and i announced to the group that i have an insane purse fetish, and i love to masturbation in and on purses. I told the women in the group that their purses are eyed, desired, wanted, thought about sexually, and obsessed with by sooo many guys out there, that there is NO stopping us, that we purse masturbators are always looking for an opportunity to rape your purses. You don't know if your purse has been raped by one of us. We tend to clean up our mess, so we can stay in the loop!! We come back later to your purse again, and jizz it again! We continue making love to your purse. I have a purse collection of over 500. I don't have a favorite out of those 500, but some of the ones i recently bought have been picked out of my collection to rape and fondle. One, in particular, iss made by a French designer called Pourchet, and it's a bucket bag. It's soooooooo out of this world beautiful! The leather is soft as a baby's butt, and i cum in the compartments.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

The only purse I would even consider emailing the owner pics of cum all over her purse is the Marc Jacobs. She has not the slightest clue what happened to her purse after she forgot it in the mall parking lot. Somebody else did the dirty work and actually stole the purse, I just picked up what the thief didn't want and kept it :D Plus she wouldn't know me if I walked right passed her on the street. I'm some anonymous person who has her purse and emailed her anonymously. All the pictures would show would be a few before pics of her purse just to prove its actually her's and then the pictures of her purse drenched in cum :D :D . No I don't plan on actually doing this but it was just a fantasy of mine.

I don't even have a fraction of the purses you do ihumpherpurse. I only have 3 at the current time. ( the 2 I have posted on here and one other) . This is probably why I can have a favorite it's a lot more intimate collection. With 500 purses you could fuck a different purse every day of the year and never fuck the same one twice. :shock: :!: As I have said before I only just recently got into actually fucking purses since I threw my fiance out of the house and broke everything off in March. I always had a attraction to women's purses. (I posted how my fetish started in "purse fetish") ( And I fondled and felt up a lot of women's purses in secret but I never fucked any of them :D :roll: ) . This is something I started with the Coach I acquired and has gone on ever since. That's why this site is great. Until I found it I thought I was the only straight guy in the world who had this fetish.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@Lovespurses You only own 3, but your collection will grow, and grow, like mine did. When i was about 12, years after i first discovered my purse fetish, i dreampt of someday having lots and lots and lots of purses when i grew older. Now i have 500, and i don't see any let-up in sight. LOL I guess there are SOME in my collection that i could get rid of, the purses that i acquired over the years that never really did much for me. Purses have to have the WOW factor for me to even pay attention to them. There are some purses i probably bought over the years from thrift shops, or online, and lost interest in them. I have a few Juicy Couture bags that are absent of that said WOW factor. I imagine that there are actually quite a few in my collection that really don't "do it" for me. I will have to go into my bedroom this weekend and sift through the huge pile of purses i have covering much of the floor, get a hefty bag, and start tossing the ones no longer wanted. I still have a ton that i DO want, and my collection is always going to get bigger, as i keep buying more! This weekend, so far, i have only bought ONE purse online. It's the first time in a month that's happened. In the past 30 days, i've probably bought 25 purses, easy. LOL Like your Marc Jacobs purse, I would love to have a purse that i "found", that was lost or stolen. I would love to have MANY of these items, as they definitely have that WOW factor. To nut all over a purse that some girl lost, or had stolen from her, would be a treat! It reminds me of those purses I ALMOST nutted when i was a child, like the ones belonging to my aunt, and to our housekeeper.