A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

Re: A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

Post by coachlover »

What's the wallet and other content s look like ?
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I haven't posted on this topic for a few days. Me and another forum member have been trying to find out the origins of this purse and we found out that the owner of this purse was out shopping and when she was loading her car up to leave her phone went off and she became so engrossed with it that she got in her car and drove off forgetting her purse in the shopping cart. ( THANK GOD FOR SMART PHONES!! And thank god for the kid seat in a shopping cart where women set their purses down when they shop. The 2 combined have led to a large amount of lost and stolen purses :D :D )There is even a posting on the Ann Arbor Michigan Craigslist in the lost and found section. Through some more detective work we found out what the contents where when our girl Samantha lost her purse. The only thing the crappy Vera Bradley wallet wasn't hers that I found with the purse, must have been stolen from somebody else. Good that wallet didn't do this purse justice ) there was also a camera that was stolen along with a book of checks. It's cool to read and learn about my purse online.

Now I have requests for what's in her purse so here are the pictures .
Last edited by lovespurses on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I had one more picture to add of the purse flap pocket. I added one more picture for your enjoyment. :D
Last edited by lovespurses on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Such a HOT purse! Have tons of fun with it!!!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Amazing :!: :!: :!: Fuck the purse so often you can :!: I would do this with the purse, if I had found it :D To find a purse with his contents in this manner, is the most thrilling thing what can possible :D :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That purse would have me cumming and cumming till the well went dry! OH MY!!!! It's so hot and sexy!!! Can you imagine doing the girl AND her purse? WOW!!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

That leather looks soft and amazing
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I got a great idea. Apply to work at a shoe repair shop. Women bring in their purses to get repaired all the time there. You can have your pick of which purse you wanna jizz today. It would almost be what i discussed before, about working in the lost and found at Disneyland. :) Lots of purses! Lots of trips to the bathroom to jizz the leather!
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Another cum load for this sexy Marc Jacobs purse. I sometimes fantasize about this purse being on the owners shoulder on the shopping trip that she lost it on. Her hands on this purse, opening it up to get her wallet out to pay for something. Setting it down and picking it up. Until the time she forgets it. I then shoot monster loads over this beautiful purse. :D :D