soft leather handbag with Roeckl gloves I found

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

soft leather handbag with Roeckl gloves I found

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I was the last week three days for visit at a wedding celebration in the south of Germany. My friends live close to Stuttgart and I could sleep the nights in her house. The room I could sleep in, belongs to an aunt from my friends. However, this aunt is for some weeks in the hospital. It was a very nice opportunity by which I could look around her wardrobe. Thus I also found several handbags from which most were, unfortunately, from reptile's leather. I don´t like reptile´s leather, but one from these handbags had a soft leather sheath which could be fucked very well. I had several orgasms in her inside. To my big luck I found after more searching in this wardrobe, nevertheless a soft leather handbag. I have taken them first of all in my bed to examine them there. It is a very exciting feeling if I can penetrate with my hard penis into the unknown inside of a handbag, to touch there everything with him. So I have opened the handbag and have penetrated it quite slowly with my penis. Soon I noticed that my penis had pushed into something very soft. It felt like leather, and indeed it was leather. A pair softly leather gloves of Röckl. Moreover, I found a lipstick, paper tissues, a ballpoint pen with notebook and some loose coins. All the same, the gloves of Röckl were a first prize. If somebody has fucked of you already once the gloves of Röckl, he would know what I mean. These gloves are so soft and sexy and my penis loves them. Is there somebody from you, who had sex with gloves from Röckl :?:
It was also clear to me immediately that I will keep this handbag to fuck them in my house furthermore. Since friday she is at my home, and she is doing a great job together with the gloves. These leather handbags are miraculous for fucking, many compartments in these I can squirt my seeds inside. What a way for a handbag: bought, carried, found and fucked :lol: :D

100_7099a.jpg
100_7100a.jpg
100_7101a.jpg
100_7102a.jpg
100_7103a.jpg
100_7104a.jpg
100_7105a.jpg
100_7106a.jpg
100_7108a.jpg
100_7109a.jpg
100_7110a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rayray

Re: soft leather handbag with Roeckl gloves I found

Post by rayray »

I would steal the gloves for sure....
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

honestly, i would never steal any purse, shoes, gloves, etc. I know that i have a purse fetish like everyone who posts in this forum, but mine isn't uncontrollable where i steal these items. Sure, the purse looks AMAZING, but i know how far to go with it. I would surely fuck it. but i would put it back where i found it. It makes it more exciting knowing that I can go back there and get it fuck it again the next time i am over there.
KIDGLOVES48

Post by KIDGLOVES48 »

I use kid leather gloves to cum