Wild night with date & her purse!!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

djryguy

Wild night with date & her purse!!

Post by djryguy »

Collage 2014-08-13 12_38_31.jpg
I had the most amazing night last night with my date who I have been seeing for about a month. she accidentally came across this website on my laptop couple weeks ago and asked me about it. to say the least I was embarrassed at first but then got the surprise last night when she walked through the door and she had this sexy brown leather purse hanging from her shoulder...i never seen her with a purse. My clock throbbed when I saw her wearing it.

Later that night we ended up on the couch playing and she got up to go into the kitchen...she came back with her purse and plopped it my lap which was a HUGE turn on. She smiled and said "Let's have some fun"...it was a "wow" moment. We mostly kissed but later she started rubbing my crotch with her purse...i ended up releasing but just in my briefs which was amazing.

This morning I wanted to take a picture of her purse while she's in the shower... :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover86

Re: Wild night with date & her purse!!

Post by leatherlover86 »

nice sex purse. i hope when the time comes u give it a nice shower of cum:)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

djryguy wrote:
Collage 2014-08-13 12_38_31.jpg
I had the most amazing night last night with my date who I have been seeing for about a month. she accidentally came across this website on my laptop couple weeks ago and asked me about it. to say the least I was embarrassed at first but then got the surprise last night when she walked through the door and she had this sexy brown leather purse hanging from her shoulder...i never seen her with a purse. My clock throbbed when I saw her wearing it.

Later that night we ended up on the couch playing and she got up to go into the kitchen...she came back with her purse and plopped it my lap which was a HUGE turn on. She smiled and said "Let's have some fun"...it was a "wow" moment. We mostly kissed but later she started rubbing my crotch with her purse...i ended up releasing but just in my briefs which was amazing.

This morning I wanted to take a picture of her purse while she's in the shower... :D
They are a very happy man :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is a great story! :D You have something there that those of us with a purse fetish dream about. A girl who not only deals with our fetish but seems to actually understand and embrace it. You have something special going there and she has good taste in purses. Enjoy the ride and see where it takes you. :D
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Damn....lost opportunity.
Should have pulled out your cock and let her rub your cock against the soft leather bag.
It's the ultimate hand job believe me. She presses your cock into the soft leather side of the bag.
A rush!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Damn that's awesome. Show us some cum on that purse then show a pic of her wearing it. That would be great. That type of purse feels great wrapped around your dick with some lotion for lubrication. Now the next step which is heaven is to bring that purse into the bedroom with u guys. As u are boning her missionary style hold the purse at the base of your dick. Then if she will let you put the strap inside her and fuck her. Feels better than anything. Try it
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

U said she doesn't wear purses but this one looks used. Have u got a chance to rummage thru her closet while she is out or in the shower? Whenever I dated a new girl I would go on an exciting purse search in the closet while she was in shower find something good and cum all over it! Show us her closet and other purses! Take her to the store and go purse shopping. That will give u a raging hard one. Buy her a purse as a gift. Go on craigslist and buy a hot leather coach purse from a hottie and wrap it up as a present. Women love getting purses as gifts she will wear it around just for you. Let us know how it goes
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Glad you had the best time of your life. you are one lucky man. I hope you get to do this again soon so you can tell us about it. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Agree :D Very lucky man! We all fantasize about that. Hope you keep us informed on where this goes.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.