Long Leather Coat Compilation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Long Leather Coat Compilation

Post by timay »

This compilation makes me cum almost every time....look at that first pic!!!

Check out the coat/bag combos at 5:05 and 6:10.....ohhhhhh my oh my oh my!!!!

:D
PursesBootsPumps
claudius

Re: Long Leather Coat Compilation

Post by claudius »

Hey timay... this was great! :D :D As much as I love purses I love leather coats, especially long or floor length one :D :D :D :D :D

I have over a dozen and like to wear them with "matching" big purses. Seeing them hang from my shoulder while masterbating with another in my crotch is heaven. I sometimes add long atk boots, gloves, and even a leather or vinyl hat!
Sometimes I get a long body pillow and stuff the buttoned coat with it and fu..., and ride it like a woman. Some times in the past I was able to get my wife to wear a black one to bed while we made love, and the smell, sound, and feell of the soft leather was awsome!! 8) :lol:

I also like full length faux leather, wet-look, or black and red vinyl coats, gowns, and dresses. I guess I'm just a fetish "junkie" for all this stuff.

Do the rest of you have any "side" related fetishes besides purses??
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

Claudius, I am with you, I love all those things too.
The tip about using pillows, I have used on a leather skirt. VERY "rewarding",
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

I love using womens leather clothing and footwear, but I'm also into anything shiny as well (pvc, wet look, lame etc.) All of that stuff turns me right on
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

I love leather in all forms...

But among my earliest loves... is the full length, buttersoft leather coat. The shear volume of amazing leather gives it an advantage in and of itself : ) The force of the smell, the endless waves of buttery soft delight!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
claudius

Post by claudius »

How about those of us who love long leather coats, dresses, etc. start sharing some pictures of our favorite ones? :D :D :D

I'll share if some of you start!

Claudius
vito117

Post by vito117 »

claudius wrote:How about those of us who love long leather coats, dresses, etc. start sharing some pictures of our favorite ones? :D :D :D

I'll share if some of you start!

Claudius
I have 4 long leather coats.
3 were bought of Ebay---like 20 bucks.
My favourite one was purchased at a yard sale from a classy mature woman and yes....her perfume was still embedded in the leather around the collar. It's amazing to wrap the coat around your legs or cock and stroke.
timay

Post by timay »

claudius wrote:Hey timay... this was great! :D :D As much as I love purses I love leather coats, especially long or floor length one :D :D :D :D :D

I have over a dozen and like to wear them with "matching" big purses. Seeing them hang from my shoulder while masterbating with another in my crotch is heaven. I sometimes add long atk boots, gloves, and even a leather or vinyl hat!
Sometimes I get a long body pillow and stuff the buttoned coat with it and fu..., and ride it like a woman. Some times in the past I was able to get my wife to wear a black one to bed while we made love, and the smell, sound, and feell of the soft leather was awsome!! 8) :lol:

I also like full length faux leather, wet-look, or black and red vinyl coats, gowns, and dresses. I guess I'm just a fetish "junkie" for all this stuff.

I just have a massive fetish for anything leather, purses and clothes...

think most of us on this forum do too..

Do the rest of you have any "side" related fetishes besides purses??
PursesBootsPumps
timay

Post by timay »

I just have a massive fetish for anything leather...purses and clothing!

think most of us on the forum here do too...
PursesBootsPumps
claudius

Post by claudius »

How about some pictures of your favorites vito and timay?? We'd love to see them. :) :)