Bought 2 Brand New Purses To Fuck

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Bought 2 Brand New Purses To Fuck

Post by pursecummer »

Here is another thing I like to do. Man I am obsessed. My wife is out of town so I went to TJ Max a store that has brand new high end clothing for discounted prices. I walked around the purse aisles looking and feeling for the best purses to fuck. The place was busy and I was nervous with all these women around. Some hotties touching and feeling the purses. I found two that I wanted to fuck and paid for them. Now while my wife is gone, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of these purses, cum inside them etc. but not mess them up too bad so that I can return them. I'm also fucking all my wifes purses and I have her every day purse with all of the contents. She just took her cards and stuff with her on the trip. I'm gonna put her contents in these new purses and pretend that they are her new purses and fuck and cum in everything. Then I'm gonna clean them just enough to make them respectable and I'm gonna get my money back. Its like renting fuck purses for free! And better yet the thought of a hot woman buying and using a purse with my cum in it is great! How cool would it be to have a hidden camera or something so you could see who bought the purse? Anyway here they are. Try this method and let us know how it goes and pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Re: Bought 2 Brand New Purses To Fuck

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love your wife's coach handbag. That style is one of my favorites. I love to kiss it and cuddles with it before I fuck it. LOL, enjoy hers but be sure to get the cum of it before it ruins the leather. :lol:
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I have masturbated and cum all over my wifes coach purse in the picture so many times I think my cum is soaked into the leather. U can't tell by looking at it. I wipe the cum off right after. She has no idea. Anyway I returned those two new purses back to the store. Was a little nervous that they might find a stain or something and say I couldn't return them. I came inside on the lining in both purses a couple times and came on the outsides a few too. The big one had some white stain on the outside from the lotion I used to maturbate with but the stupid cashier chick didn't see any of it and just returned my money! How awesome is that! Some chick is gonna buy a purse that has my cum in and on it! Ha ha ha
timay

Post by timay »

Really hot purses there!!
PursesBootsPumps