pocket vagina

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

pocket vagina

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Pocket vagina, it is only a little wordplay, but with few handles I have made from this sweet leather handbag a pocket vagina. The globalisation, has this sweet leather purse about a distance of many thousand miles, brought directly to my hard penis. A nice lady from Austin, the capital of Texas, has sold this leather handbag to me. She has sold to me her handbag in the good faith, that she is also used in future as a handbag, but I have found another good use for them. Nice american leather handbag and so wonderfully suitable for the fucking :D :D :D
100_6995a.jpg
100_6997a.jpg
A lot of dry sperm stains tell somewhat about the preferential use. What the lady would probably say, if she might look yet once into her former handbag. :shock: :? :o :oops: :?: :?:
100_6993a.jpg
100_6994a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Re: pocket vagina

Post by Wamshoes »

Amazing! Very nice stains!