White leather handbag from a lady

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

White leather handbag from a lady

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I had to search for a long time, until I have found this hot leather handbag. For only 25 euros I have bought them on Ebay. Since I was a young guy, I have a special love for this kind of handbags. White leather handbags from the eighties are for me the most exciting what I may fuck. I love and fuck with pleasure also other handbags. No matter whether it is a leather or imitation leather, no matter whether they are from younger or older women, I love to fuck with women´s handbags. But if I can rub my penis in such an old ladies leather handbag, is this for me always a climax. The leather handbags of my aunts and those of my mother, would be able to sing a song about it. Whenever I had at that time the opportunity, I have fucked her handbags.
I love the smell of real leather, during I have sex with the handbag, and I love it if the inside of the handbag, exists also from real leather. To rub with my penis inside a real leather sheath, until my sperm flows in, is so splendidly :D :D :D

100_6996a.jpg
100_6999a.jpg
100_7000a.jpg
100_7001a.jpg
100_7002a.jpg
100_7002b.jpg
100_7003a.jpg
100_7003b.jpg
100_7004a.jpg
100_7005a.jpg
100_7005b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
centabsatz

Re: White leather handbag from a lady

Post by centabsatz »

I used to be injected into the make-up bag from the girlfriend of my boss ... that I liked
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Leatherbaglover

Cool :!: :!: :!: Please tell me more about your injection :wink: :D :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

looks great, do you keep all of your handbags? IF so how many do you have now?
Leatherbaglover

radared1 wrote:looks great, do you keep all of your handbags? IF so how many do you have now?

The most I kept :wink: :D Oh, about 150 I have :? :wink: :D Some are new, I fuck others already for more than thirty years :D
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Oh I love your taste in hqndbags. I enjoy vintage purses too. Have you ever made a video? That would be something to see.
Leatherbaglover

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:Oh I love your taste in hqndbags. I enjoy vintage purses too. Have you ever made a video? That would be something to see.
Here is a video from this handbag :D

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Uea3B-J776-

and a other white leather handbag :D

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LRj0v-J461-

Please, enjoy them :D :D
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

thanks for responding. I can't look at them right now but I will soon and leave a comment. thanks again.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I am absolutely INSANELY HOT for that white purse!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome purse right there!!!