these used purses I bought today with Ebay

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

these used purses I bought today with Ebay

Post by Leatherbaglover »

These used purses I bought today with Ebay, and I will fuck them all with big joy. It´s so nice to fuck with used purses. I will penetrate into them all with my penis to let there my sperm. It is to be known so extremely exciting that the women will no notion have of what will pass everything with her handbags during the next days. They pack her handbags and will bring they in the faith to the post office that will further use another woman these handbags. Whether they would send her handbags if they would know, no other woman will have in use this handbag in future more :?: Whether these women one day again would sell a handbag if they would know it :?: I am not sure about this :D :lol: During the next days these handbags will soak up my sexual juices. My penis is waiting for them :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

These handbags are from Great Britain

english01a.JPG
english01b.JPG
english02a.JPG
english02b.JPG
english03a.JPG
english03b.JPG
english04a.JPG
english04b.JPG
This handbag is from Slovenia
slovenia01a.JPG
slovenia01b.JPG
These handbags are from Germany
german01a.JPG
german01b.JPG
german02a.JPG
german02b.JPG
german03a.JPG
german03b.JPG
german04a.JPG
german04b.JPG
german05.JPG
german06a.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Re: these used purses I bought today with Ebay

german06b.JPG
german07a.JPG
german07b.JPG
german08.JPG
german09a.JPG
german09b.JPG
german010b.JPG
german010b.JPG
german011.JPG
german012.JPG
german013a.JPG
german013b.JPG
german014a.JPG
german014b.JPG
german015a.JPG
german015b.JPG
german016a.JPG
german016b.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Wow! What a treasure trove of sweet purses, boots, and jacket. I'm sure this will keep you humping for a long time. 8) :D :lol: And...I thought I bought too many at a time......I guess you just shouldn't pass up a good purse that turns you on. If you wait a few days it's often gone. So no regrets. I'm waiting on a fine bag and dress and the anticipation is part of the thrill and fun, right?
Leatherbaglover

claudius wrote:Wow! What a treasure trove of sweet purses, boots, and jacket. I'm sure this will keep you humping for a long time. 8) :D :lol: And...I thought I bought too many at a time......I guess you just shouldn't pass up a good purse that turns you on. If you wait a few days it's often gone. So no regrets. I'm waiting on a fine bag and dress and the anticipation is part of the thrill and fun, right?

Oh my friend, you have right.The waiting for the object of the desire is a thrilling time, and I can expect it always hardly, until I can hold the used handbag in my hands. The purchase and the waiting for the handbag, well chosen for my fucking, is for me like the prelude with the sexual intercourse. The first part of the following sex with these handbags. :wink:
I believe this up to the end of the next week everything to myself has arrived. It is so hard to wait for it, whenever I see the pictures, my cock becomes stiff and I must fuck a handbag. So I have given to my excited cock now also something to the play. It is this white handbag which I have bought yesterday. Today early in the afternoon the package has come to my home, and now I have the time to play with her. She is wonderfully soft and my cock loves very much to rub himself on this used handbag. :D :D

german014a.JPG
german014b.JPG
german014c.JPG
german014d.JPG
german014e.JPG
german014f.JPG
I do not know yet what I with the whole rest will make. I would prefer to fuck everything together, but I do not believe that I can wait so long until everything is in my house. Maybe every day a new handbag for my penis, no bad views for me. All ladies have given away her handbags for a good purpose, but they will never know it which purpose is this. Then certainly they would never again sell a handbag.:shock: :shock:
Leatherbaglover

Four purses from the same women :D I saw them and I had to buy them for only 10 euros. Therefore a certain part of the handbags that owned by the lady, are fucked soon from me. I will fuck these four handbags together. They also were before together, so I will rape them also together :D It is a thrilling feeling if I can feel several handbags at the same time with my penis :D :D and I can rub my hard cock so long between these handbags, until everything is sopped with sperm :lol: :lol:
Karolinas Handtasche1.JPG
Karolinas Handtasche2.JPG
Karolinas Handtasche3.JPG
Karolinas Handtasche4.JPG
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Oh wow! I REALLY love the black and grey quilted leather bags!!! So sexy!

And those boots are INCREDIBLE!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
Leatherbaglover

Lucy in Leather wrote:Oh wow! I REALLY love the black and grey quilted leather bags!!! So sexy!

And those boots are INCREDIBLE!
Yeah, that´s right :!: :!: They are really sexy, and my cock loves them all :D :D
Leatherbaglover

Sweet purse from Etsy / USA. I have bought this soft purse one month ago in the USA. Today, finally, he has arrived to my home, and now he makes happy my hard cock. The purse has immediately got contact with my excited cock :D
sweet purse01a.jpg
sweet purse01b.jpg
sweet purse01c.jpg
sweet purse01d.jpg
sweet purse01e.jpg
I fuck him together with this cool black handbag, that i have bought from a young german lady.
Mandy´s purse a.JPG
Mandy´s purse b.JPG
She has used this handbag before. Found on Facebook
Mandy.jpg
I love it if I can rub my hard cock, between several handbags and if I have a cool orgasm between these handbags. I feel this is it a good German-American cooperation :wink: :D :D :D
100_7021a.jpg
100_7022a.jpg
100_7023a.jpg
100_7024a.jpg
100_7025a.jpg
100_7026a.jpg
100_7027a.jpg
100_7028a.jpg
100_7029a.jpg
100_7030a.jpg
100_7031a.jpg
Leatherbaglover

Two purses from a english lady :D
karen´s purse01a.JPG
karen´s purse01b.JPG
karen´s purse01c.JPG
karen´s purse01d.JPG
karen´s purse01e.JPG
karen´s purse01f.JPG
karen´s purse01g.JPG
karen´s purse01h.JPG
karen´s purse01i.JPG
karen´s purse02a.JPG
karen´s purse02b.JPG
karen´s purse02c.JPG
karen´s purse02d.JPG
karen´s purse02e.JPG
The lady who has used these purses before :D
karen.jpg
Leatherbaglover

Finally, the purses have come to my home, and now they are removed only few minutes from her first fucking :D :D :D
100_7035a.jpg
100_7036a.jpg
100_7037a.jpg
100_7038a.jpg
100_7039a.jpg