guess bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

drcuddles999

Re: guess bag

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Nice guess bag :!: From where you have got it :?: I love it what you make with this handbag :D :D
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

drcuddles999 wrote:Another cumshot in the guess bag (hard to see)
14.jpg
It's handbagfetish's bag. I had the pleasure to fuck one just like that belonged to my friend:
8.JPG
They are very rare bags now... I've searched endlessly on ebay to find one. I'm tempted just to ask my friend to have hers, especially now I have enjoyed this leather one too.
Another cumshot in the guess bag (hard to see)

I love this picture. It points exactly what I while fucking a handbag loves. To have my seminal outpouring inside of this handbag and the soft material soaks up the whole sperm. What miraculous use for this nice Guess handbag. Thank you for this nice picture :D :D :wink: :!:
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Someone should take photos of themselves fucking a nice purse, print them out on a high-quality printer, and place them strategically around the room at a wild party. Give the drunk girls something to think about, that their purses may be FONDLED AND FUCKED!! They'd sober up real quick! LOL
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Supersexy bags!!! Love all of the soft leather : )
And the sexy jacket in the background...
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy