hoping

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

hoping

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

tonight im going to my friends and his wifes place for a monoply night she has many nice purses im hoping tonight i can score on her current bag wish me luck :)
malcolmwasher31

Re: hoping

his wife got sick and it was canceled so sad :(
liehum123

Post by liehum123 »

oh my god
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That's awesome! Do you have a key? Do you ever offer to housesit? Offer to housesit or go into their house if you have a spare key when they are away and lay out all of the purses. Take pictures and put them on here and fuck them all. Leave your jizz in them or on them. She will never think that someone jizzed on them. She will try to clean them maybe even with her own fingers etc. I've seen my wife try to clean a spot of old jizz and she wets a finger and then rubs the spot to clean it. Then she does it again. That's so hot........basically putting your cum in her mouth! How hot is that?
malcolmwasher31

No I don't but have done work there and they left me there alone she has 20 bags I only have had fun with 5 of them
JimtheFixer

Post by JimtheFixer »

liehum123 wrote: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 amoh my god
Not OP, but I've got a video of myself doing something similar ;)
dekisugi

Post by dekisugi »

pursecummer wrote: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:13 am That's awesome! Do you have a key? Do you ever offer to housesit? Offer to housesit or go into their house if you have a spare key when they are away and lay out all of the purses. Take pictures and put them on here and fuck them all. Leave your jizz in them or on them. She will never think that someone jizzed on them. She will try to clean them maybe even with her own fingers etc. I've seen my wife try to clean a spot of old jizz and she wets a finger and then rubs the spot to clean it. Then she does it again. That's so hot........basically putting your cum in her mouth! How hot is that?
i have done this before many times with my aunts purses...
actually i just take the keys of their home(spare one) and keep it with me & surprisingly no one know about it ,
so whenever they were out of city.. i just go and sleep with her purses!!!!!!!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

dekisugi wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:04 am
pursecummer wrote: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:13 am
i have done this before many times with my aunts purses...
actually i just take the keys of their home(spare one) and keep it with me & surprisingly no one know about it ,
so whenever they were out of city.. i just go and sleep with her purses!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!! Have your own purse jizz party!!!!