I have a slight problem

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovespurses

I have a slight problem

Post by lovespurses »

20140708_205511.jpg
I am a new member to this forum. I've always been aroused by women's purses and yesterday I kinda took it to the next level. Yesterday evening I drove to a park in the town I live in for a evening run. I parked my car in the parking lot next to a newer blue Dodge Neon I got out of my car and then I saw it. Laying on the front seat of the vehicle was a big, beautiful, fat black leather Coach purse. Right out in the open. No attempt to conceal it to the world. My cock was rigid the moment I saw it. At first I was going to ignore it but it looked so sexy sitting on the front seat of the vehicle that I finally gave in to temptation. I thought "there's no way that the door is unlocked but I might as well try for the hell of it." I looked around and there was nobody around to see me do this,about had a heart attack when the door opened up and I had total access to this ladies purse. I picked it up and the leather was so soft that I knew I had to fuck it. My plan was to drive to a remote spot not far from here and fuck the hell out of this purse and get it back before the owner comes back and notices its missing. So I jumped in my car, purse in my lap and drove to the spot I mentioned above and fucked the living hell out of that purse. The smell of her perfume and hand lotion emanating from the purse was just wonderful. I blew a huge load all over that purse. It was a sopping mess, but a absolutely great feeling. My first purse fuck and its a active one with all its contents. ( sorry I didn't take any pics as I was in a hurry to clean it up and return it to the car before the owner comes back. I cleaned the purse up and was driving back to the car to put the purse back. When I got near the car I saw a cop car sitting next to the Neon. Cop taking a statement from a very attractive blonde. OH FUCK!!! She got back to her car before I got back with her purse and she saw it was missing and called the police. I wasn't going to pull up and say "here's your purse I wasn't stealing it I just wanted to fuck it" There was no way I could explain why I had her purse and not end up being arrested. So I just drove off, talking the purse home with me. Here are some pics of it
drcuddles999

Re: I have a slight problem

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smcb7915

Post by smcb7915 »

Did a lot of stealing and fucking in my younger years. Long Story Short- Got caught. Roommate found purses, called cops. Bad times. Lessons learned. Haven't stolen one since. fucked a lot of girlfriend and wife purses. Safer that way.
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Confession time:
When younger I too saw some purse laying on the floor of a car in the parking lot of nightclub I went to.
Car must have had 2-3 ladies in it since there were 3 bags laying on the floor in the car and poorly concealed.
Pop.....the rear car door was unlocked!! Heart racing.
I went in....felt up the nice leather bags...opened up the bags.....cock was raging hard.
I stole the biggest bag but left her wallet ( Didn't want to be total asshole I guess).
The purse was a heavy-big black soft leather bag- 2 shoulder straps, zipppers + pockets........Inside had a large leather cosmetic bag, lotions, sprays, hair products, receipts..perfume...big long wallet....gum.....etc...Smelled fuckgin great inside and out! Purse lining was a slippery silver satiny material. :wink:

Long story short:
I felt pretty bad about taking the bag. ( But believe me I stroked my cock and blasted it plenty of times :P )
So I found her name on some phone bill in the bag and called her up.
My story to her was this: "I was out jogging in the park and found this purse laying in the bushes"
She was very grateful I had "found it."
She stopped by to pick up the bag with one of her friends and saw I wasn't some freaky scuzzz ball in wife beater and pajamas. I was actually in a suit and tie just having come from the office.
The gals were actually hair stylists.....each about 30 and not bad looking.
We had a quick chat about locking doors at bars being more careful....etc...
The gals were amazed how the bag's contents were all there.....and said how the wallet wasn't taken.
Perplexed they were. I just shrugged my shoulders..and said..." Must have been some kids........that does seems a bit odd"
Off they went happy. I was too knowing I had gizzed all over some sassy hair stylists big purse :twisted:

So you can use my "I found a bag ruse" in order to return the bag.
Suggest you meet in a Wal Mart....someplace public to put her at ease.
Just dont creep them out .
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That's a hot story and a hot purse! Nothing better than a hot soft leather coach purse to rub on your cock. Coach purses are my favorite. I would do one of two things: #1. Cream that purse good outside and inside, all over the contents, let it dry every time and get it good and stained. When u are done in a couple days, get your story together and call her up and tell her you were jogging or riding your bike and found it in a bush or something. Actually go and find a good spot where if asked you could take her to show her if asked to. It would be great to meet her! U might even get a reward for creaming her purse! Look good when u meet her maybe you can get a date or something too. Gonna be nothing better then to know she will be wearing and touching your cum when she uses it in the future. Option #2. - cream her wallett real good and call her up and tell her you found her wallett in a bush. Make sure and take the cash out or she will be suspicious. Keep the purse for fucking for ever and ever. She's happy and you are happy! Win win. Let's see all the contents laid out one by one. Is there any cash? Is she single? Look her up on facebook and post her pic on here please. Love to put a face to a purse

Anyway. I was in a parking lot of a rec center and saw a hot purse in a car with window down. Came very close to taking it but then realized there were probably security cameras everywhere. Have to be careful these days. How would a married father explain it to his wife and kids when he went to jail for stealing a purse? The best scenario is if you house sit or have a key to friends house and fuck the purses or take one that won't be discovered. Anyone do that?
You can even go into a girls bedroom while they are distracted or in another room, find a hot purse chuck it out the window and then get it later. Tell us your stories. How bout housesitting and lay out all the hot purses, fuck them and cum on them and take pics and put on here. Thanks in advance
claudius

Post by claudius »

I agree with Vito. Call her up and say you found it while walking in the "area" and would like to return it (with all the contents). Meeting her will be good for fantasy later, but better call her soon. She'll be VERY grateful and you just had some "free" fun with it. Win-win but NOT a good idea to do in the future. Too many great purses on line or in second, or first hand stores. Besides if you get caught your ass is grass! :lol:
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Option 2!! And we need more pics of the contents and the contents loaded with cum!!
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Well I've read your responses and a few great stories to. As I've said before. I had absolutely no intentions of stealing that purse. I just took advantage of a situation and the situation got away from me. I've read posts about guys finding unattended purses at parties, work, locker rooms, etc, etc. And somebody taking the purse to the bathroom for a fuck and as soon as you're done you return it to where you found it. No one got caught. That's what I was trying to do. The only reason I didn't fuck it right there in that parking lot inside my car was the risk of somebody walking to their cars or pulling in to park. I needed privacy hence the secluded spot I knew. Yes my timing was fucked up. I didn't get it back in time. If I had known she was going to be back so quickly I never would have touched her purse. ( Though let's be honest a purse left laying out in the open in a unlocked car is just asking to be snatched. If I wasn't trying to fuck it and return it a actual thief might just as well stole it. Not that I'm trying to make excuses for my mistake) Don't worry this not something I intend to repeat. If I don't think I can get the purse back to where I got it before the owner comes back no touch.

With that being said I've kinda decided my course of action. Pursecummer gave me the idea with option 2. The purse and most of the contents stays with me. I've already gotten attached to my sexy sex toy. :D I live alone so no roommates to turn me in and ask questions so I'm safe here. The wallet will go back to the owner ( but not after I cream every inch of that wallet. I also will have to buy a replacement wallet for this purse. That quilted leather wallet is so soft that it just was the cherry on top of the sundae for me ( Though im kinda sad to part with it its the right thing to do)

Now I want to ask. Does anyone want to see all the purses contents laid out for all to see, wallet as well. Anyone want to see a pic of the owner. Anyone want any cummed wallet pics before I return it. Aany takers on the creamed purse pics as well.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

I also want to see all those pics !!